The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Testing My Current Limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Testing My Current Limits Empty
PostSubject: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:09 pm

~"Aizu would be seen standing in an area completely plain, nothing unusal about it. No clouds in the sky, the grass green as can be and no trees around. He stood with his hands at his side as he awaited an opponent."~
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:25 pm

*I teleport in standing 5ft or more away from you, and looking at you* "You wanted to test you limits, so lets test them. " *I take a stance and motion to him with my first two fingers, at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:41 pm

{For future refrence, I don't want you to think I'm an asshole in real life, thats just my characters personaliy XP}

~"Aizu had performed several extremely quick handsigns upon her arrival before she even spoke. He had then touched the ground with his two fingers and engulfed it in scorching hot flames. Then numerous dragons constructed of flames began to converge on the mysterious women from the flame ground from every possible angle."~
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:56 pm

((No, I wouldnt think that anyway)) *I quickly release Kujo-ju from my body, making them form into identical dragons, which shoot through the flame dragons and decay them away, and continue to shoot towards you, all the while I hit the ground after signing, and make a large swamp appear under and around you, trying to get you caught it the muck* ((swamp is basicly a large hole filled with water and mud and muck, that acts kinda like quicksand, but sucks you in slower))
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:03 am

~" Aizu wouldn't see the swamp coming but would react in time by making fire blast from his feet like a rockets allowing him flight. He then began barrel rolling and air dodging the Kujo dragons and from what he seen them do to his fire dragons, he though it best not to make contact with them. His body then began to be engulfed in flames as he flew around sending dragons of fire at her from his hands at a rapid rate before firing a giant fire ball from his mouth that would explode on contact with the women.*~
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:11 am

*I quickly sign a release a huge wave of water out of my mouth, then sign again* "Water Style: Water Wall Jutsu!" *A huge thick wall of water forms out of the water, blocking the dragons and protecting me from the explosion. Then, being that the wall is very large, at least 50 ft high, if not taller, and at least 20 ft thick, I use my chakra control to launch the wall, creating a tsunami like wave that crashes towards you, while I also create another huge wall out of the swamp that is behind you and make another huge wave of swamp water come crashing at you from the other direction, behind you. After sending the water at you, I hit the ground, pouring Kujo-ku into the ground, and making it collect underground under you, and then making it blow up underneath you, creating a large explosion underneath you, which shoots up the greenish flames under and all around you, to decay to nothing, while the to tsunami like waves come over you, trying to wash you away, and blocking an overhead escape*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:36 pm

(I'm flying remember? I'll just rp accordingly X3)

~*Aizu activated his sharigan once the women used her water jutsu thing. He would react by throwing his hands out to his side making the many explosions he created continue to stay exploding and increase in heat and size in the form of many giant domes that grew in size by the second, fending off the tidal waves from each side, the heat from the explosions, burning through the waves and steadily increasing size to you. My eyes then catch sight of the Kujo explosion rising from under me, he then flew higher and out of the way of the poisonous energy.*~
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:27 pm

((I realize that your in the air, the kujo-ku continues upward at you, so I know where you are. no worries, its cool))

*The Kujo-ku continues to rise into the air after you, and also its poisonous gas climbing higher and higher toward you, which should reach you first and if breathed in, destroy your lungs completely. I suddenly appear above you, since your moving upwards, I close the distance at a very fast rate of speed, which is partly enhanced by the 33.3% light speed Im traveling at, and aim a crushing blow with Kirikarasu which is covered in Kujo-ku which would add to the devastation of the blow*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:46 pm

(Sorry for the late reply.)
~*Aizu would notice the women's movements and would pinpoint her location in advance to her getting there. Once she swung the blade down at him, He grabbed her wrist, avoiding the dangerous blade. He then twisted her ankle far enought to brake it as he swung her back down under him all in like 2 seconds. He then activated Body element infusion as he fused himself with Aeroga and firaga, changing into a miniture titanium slicing tornado fused with Clear Flames as he drilled after the women, trying to drill straight threw her or burn her oblivion with the intense heat of clear flames.*~
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:24 am

((How did you grab my wrist then break my ankle??? And its ok, im always late)) *I would quickly make an aura of Kujo-ku cover my entire body, so that im covered in the greenish "flames", and as you have grabbed my wrist?/ankle? it decays away your hand, and then moves along your arm, and shoots along your entire body, decaying away anything that it touches. I would then teleport a few hundred yards away, and watch as the greenish gas comes up around you, and then a wall of kujo-ku shoots up towards you, threatening to decay away anything that is left of you.*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:12 pm

(Totally meant wrist. sorry, sometimes my spelling sucks.)

*~*Once aizu caught eye of the decaying sensation of his hand, he quickly reacted by utilizing the body element infusion jutsu as he turned himself into a viscious tornado of death, its power greater than any other and since she was right next to him, the women would get instantly encompassed in the horrid winds. He then infused tthe tornado with clear flames and began spinning even faster, making the suction of the tornado equal to that of 3 black holes ,on the inside an out. So The result wound be the lady encompassed inside a tornado as hot as the sun trying to rip her body apart from every angle possible with the force of 3 black holes. leaving her nano seconds to react.*~

Last edited by Aizu Uchiha on Wed May 27, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling..)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

((Its ok, my spelling ALWAYS sucks. Few things, 1., as I said earlier, I teleported away directly after I placed the Kujo-ku upon you. 2. Just because you turned into wind, doesnt mean the Kujo-ku is going to go away, in fact your just spreading it around yourself some more, and when you return to your human self, which you will eventually, you will be comletely covered it in, and be decayed away. These are just pointers Im giving so there hopefully wont be any questions after I post Very Happy ))
*As I teleported back a few hundred yards away from you, after you were infected with the Kujo-ku, your wind and fire body thing would not harm me one bit. I watch as when you turned yourself into wind, and started spinning, you spreaded the Kujo-ku all around and over yourself, as well as the greenish gas that is also caught up in you now and the wall of kujo-ku that has now hit you from below, and covers you with even more Kujo-ku. I quickly sign* "Black Mist!" *A thick black mist covers my entire area, and then some, totally hiding me from view, even from your Sharingan, as I plan from my next attack*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 11:33 pm

(Lol It's a problem I guess everyone has..however as a rebuttle to what you said, I guess you misunderstand. In the post I said as soon as my hand began to decay, while you were still next to me, I turned into a tornado off death. so I tornado'd myself and tried to rip you to shreads and burn you to a crisp, the nano second I felt my body decaying, while you were still next to me, and I did it before you did, since I had the sharingan, I knew what you were going to do before you did it and exactly how fast you were going to do it.. Very Happy ..however, I respect your words so we may have a civilized debate.. )

~*Since Aizu was still spinning with the force of 3 blackholes, he would still effectively suck Chizuni into the twister of death 3x the speed of a blackhole( which is way faster than lightspeed), effectively, burning her to ashes with its incrediable heat, and the force of the twister being so strong, it basically ripped out her skeleton along with her skin while trying to suck her into the tornado.*~
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:04 am

((Now Im confused. confused And yes for goodness sake, lets be civilized!!! Very Happy Ok, Im going to try and lay out what happened so I can unconfuse myself. Start: you grabbed my ankle. I released the Kk and it started up your arm, decaying you away. You realized this a split second as its happening, and turned into a tornado/ fire thing. You have the sharingan, so you know whats happening even as Im doing it, so you could turn into a tornado before I could react by teleporting away. Im being hit by the tornado /fire/you as then I teleport away. OK unconfused, I love laying things out.
SO this is what happened, combining what you and I posted, and please correct me if needed.

You turned into a tornado, before I could teleport, and therefore you, did damage me. but, I still teleported away, quite far distance away, like two football field away, from what I said. So im a few 100 yards away, damaged by your attack. your still spinning yourself silly, and making the Kk cover every inch of you, as then the poison and Kk under you from before hits you and makes you even more surrounded by the Kk and gas. Im healing, but still damaged by your attack, but Im not like to the point of death yet, cuz I have a very large healing factor see, so even when you damaged me, I started healing immediately afterward. I cover the area Im in with the Black Mist, and Im totally covered from view. Now, I know you were moving at high speeds, and everything, but I teleported away, and left you directly after being damaged, in fact I was in the process of teleporting when you hit me, so though Im damaged, I still teleported away before you really got your motors going.

If this is ok, then we can move on from the point of me making the fog, and still healing, and you being a very large powerful, wind-sucking buring thing. If not, I'll try and go over the facts again, please point out something Ive missed))
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 1:09 pm

(YAY civilization X3..
But to clear things up, I was spinning with the force of 3 blackholes, so even if you were 100's of yards away, you would still get caught up in that horrible, horrible, horrible force..thus ripping your skin off along with ripping your skeletal structure out of your body as well. Not to mention that the heat was on par with the sun((thanks jace)) so once you got burnt, whatever it was would be disenergrated out of pure heat. So, yes..you got everything right..only, unless you can remake your skeleton, along with your skin, your kinda dead rabbit ..but hay! this only a random batle any way..)
Back to top Go down
Chizuni Shiku

Chizuni Shiku

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:59 am

((My skin yes, but I doubt my entire skeleton. The kujo-ku might protect me from the heat, but not the wind. And thank goodness its only a random one. Yes Im dead you won, congrats, and good job.)) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing My Current Limits   Testing My Current Limits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing My Current Limits
Page 1 of 1