The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prometheus

Prometheus

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus Empty
PostSubject: Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus   Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Prometheus
Height 7"7
Weight:310
Chakra Nature : Fire/Earth
Kekki Genkai : Forever eyes/Immortality
Bio:
My name is Prometheus or Forethought. I am the son of Titans Iapetos and Klymene .I was a god long before Zeus took the Throne of Eternity.I fought for Zeus against the devising Kronos , but I never had true respect for Zeus. I feared that the new Olympians had no compassion for each other or the mortals on the earth below.To show my disdain, I prepared two sacrifices and, in an attempt to belittle Zeus, I made one sacrifice of fat and bones and the other of the finest meat. The trick was, I had wrapped the fat in such a way that it looked to be the most sincere tribute of the two. Zeus saw through the trick and magnanimously controlled his anger. He warned me but did not punish me.Zeus had many plans for the reshaping of creation. After the fall of Kronos and his confinement in Tartaros, Zeus took no interest in the mortal race of men on the bountiful earth, he intended for them to live as primitives until they died off. Zeus said that knowledge and divine gifts would only bring misery to the mortals and he insisted that I not interfere with his plans. Dispite Zeus’ warning,I took pity on the primitive mortals and again,deceived Zeus. I had brought the mortals fire to light their dark caves, and keep them warm during the cold dark winters.When Zeus realized the deception that I had fostered, he was furious. He had Hephaestus shackle me to the side of a crag, high in the Caucasus mountains. Where I would hang until the fury of Zeus subsided. Each day an eagle would swoop down upon me and eat my liver and during the night it would grow back so the eagle could start anew. After 1,300 years, a boy by the name of Hercules came and freed me from my bonds. After a couple of millenia of roaming around the world and picking up abilities, I ended up in the prisons of Tartarrus where I met a shaman named Spade and agreed to teach him everything I knew about the gods,spirits and things of that nature. I had been keeping tabs on him for an extended period of time when I felt his spirit energy drop to zero. I immediately began making my way to the twilight to investigate.
Back to top Go down

Son of a Ttitan the Immortal Prometheus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Character Building :: Character Bios-
Jump to: