The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Funeral and Burial of the Paragon

Go down 
+3
Ezekiel
Zakuzu
Hisoka Yuudai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Funeral and Burial of the Paragon Empty
PostSubject: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:39 pm

*clasp my hands and a big memorial comes out and a huge casket made of stone*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:36 pm

* I walk in in full black clothes* I never thought this would ever happen......
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:35 pm

*I walk in which is abnormal from my usual portal movment. I walk over and look down at the casket with a sad face.* Demons always screw everything up dont they? *I mutter to myself as a single tear falls onto my open palm and turns a purpleish color. It grows into a flower, with 7 purple petals and a pure white center.*
This is called Seers Lament, a never wilting flower created only out of the tears of the people of the dream. It considered very rare.....*I place the flower on the casket and walk away not shedding another tear.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:17 pm

*I walk in toward the memorial and stand next to the casket, my face downcast. Thick black clouds swirl overhead and lighting flashes and thunder rumbles, but no rain falls. I remain silent, not looking up at anyone or thing.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:31 pm

*Aida would teleport in with her same outfit but it was slightly black. Aida had her same facial expression and attitude as she began to walk elegantly toward the casket.*

So..Spade has died..

*Aida would speak those words while looking at the corpse in the casket. She then turned around and began to walk away.*

How tragic..
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:52 pm

* i feel my eyes are watery so i dry it. I then place an amulet that protects this casket from harms way and a flower on his casket*
Back to top Go down
Kiteratsu
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Kiteratsu

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 5:02 am

*I quietly appear in the background and stroll toward the casket. As I look into it, a single word comes from me.*

Pity...

*I crouch at the front of the casket and with a finger of hot lava, I engrave a blessing: "The breath is gone, but the fire continues to blaze." I then make my exit.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:30 am

We have come here to honor a great man, one who died proctecting his village, a great man who many cared for and looked up to...his soul has gone back to the lifestream and now he watches over all of us

*I clasp my hands and his body goes down into his tomb*
Back to top Go down
Zekiri Kuro
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zekiri Kuro

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:17 am

*I step in the back so no one notices me.* So, its true, he has died. Thats horrible.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:34 pm

I'm ANNOUCING THAT THE DEMON WORLD TOURNAMENT IS STARTING SOON, ALL ANBU AND LOWER MUST ATTEND...the prise is DEMONIC ENERGY TRAINING!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funeral and Burial of the Paragon   Funeral and Burial of the Paragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funeral and Burial of the Paragon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Buildings :: Graveyard-
Jump to: