The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

L.L., the Sentry

Go down 
AuthorMessage
L.L.

L.L.

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-24

L.L., the Sentry Empty
PostSubject: L.L., the Sentry   L.L., the Sentry I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:54 pm

I Am L

I am not of this village but i tend to come here to have battles with friends

Well my bloodline is a mysterious one and i have no idea of where it originates but based on some evidence I gathered i deduced that i was created in a lab by none other than the 3 greatest scientists in the world
Professor B. Stovall
Professor E. Mcghee
and last but not least Professor H.

the set out 2 create the ultimate lifeform that wouldn't die easily and that they did

after that I was put through arduous physical training some trainers were
Goku who mostly taught me basics, nothing too raw
Sephiroth
Minato
Madara
and Hiashi

this was also coupled with mental training again the trainers were
Sun Li
Ryuzaki
and Shikamaru

After 10 years of that I underwent serious training on my own for 5 years in order 2 hone my skills and in that time I've aquired many great artifacts and have had conversations with gods and can now use them in my fights as weapons Not everyone gets this life so in order to make everyone mad i mostly waste my gifts being a detective and settling international matters...this is my first time journeying into the realm of things beyond normal human understanding...

I am L...Ive been gone for awhile and During that time I found some old and new friends but the most important thing that happened is that I died

As time passed the case I was working on became public and I died trying to solve it...this case is known as the kira case

You may all know that I died and my successor N solved the case, b ut what you all didn't kno was that before i died i took measures so that when I died I would come back stronger faster and more brilliant than I ever was and this comes to the new friend i was talking about earlier his name is X

There is little known about him but Ive managed to find out a little about him, his real name is Xotiel but everyone calls him X

But enough about him right now this is about me, I made a deal with him so that if I happened to die in the next year or so he would bestow the powers of the ancient organization upon me and make me a member of this clan

using my gifted intellect as some say i quickly mastered the art of weapon battling and learned to counter any weapon and create my own on the spot with help of my shiyakugan, before the last month of the organizations wait before their master plan unfolded I defected from the organization and went back to making my solving of the kira case my life full time'

Since i didn't want to expose the organization or myself and my power i didn't use anything but my mind and my funds to attempt to solve the case...but I lost and died...

When i woke up i saw X staring down at me i asked him to help me but i saw that he was greatly wounded, I used my life force to heal him as he was healing me and we became some sort of brothers after this process was done

I trained and trained and whenI finished my training I lost all of my items and weapons except for my silver skin...nut i kept all of their powers

After the training i went back to the galaxy village and found it in ruins with X floating over the ruins I asked y he did it amd he said nothing and flew away
I quickly teleported to his spot and exploded myself on him...he just shrugged it off healed me and flew away telling me I wasn't strong enough to take him

Afterwards I went back to the abyss village in order to train myself and get strong enough to kill X...

After staying a long while in the abyss village i challenged the sannin zero to a battle...i killed him then warped away wrom the battleground, little did i kno he survived and teamed up with the earth's advocate kham to form kero which was a power to be feared by all....after a series of long events I found myself alive in the soul society in a black robe with 2 swords at my waists.

I quickly learned that i was still in a human body but was a member of the gotei 13 and the swords I got were my zanpaktou...I didn't kno what to do but after a year of training I unlocked my shikai for both of the swords and decided to pay a visit to my old village.

When i got there it was destroyed...the abyss village was gone and i wandered my way back to the soul society...a spirit came to me and told me ace survived the attack and made a new village . i quickly went there and joined the village.

Soon after I joined I was seeming killed but the thing is that i never died...before I came to the nightmare I started the geass directorate where the galaxy once was and I found an immortal woman who gave me geass under a promise that I would do whatever it took to live on...and i agreed........when ZK killed me I fufilled the promise and took her seal making me immortal and immune to everything but causing me to lose all of my powers, but i used my powers beforehand and gave them to you hisoka, the side effect was you gaining all of my attributes and my memories and so I took you out of your life and forced you into the nightmare village while i looked into some things and ended up here in the twilight.

After spending some time in the twilight i found out of some abilities that were previously locked with in me, the people that created me put a serum inside me that made my atoms move an instant ahead of the normal timestream. The serum induces a photosynthetic reaction, resulting in a hyper state of consciousness.
Back to top Go down

L.L., the Sentry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Character Building :: Character Bios-
Jump to: