The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Clash in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:00 am

*I sit and meditate in a well wooded area, connecting to the nature all around me, waiting to see what person will go against me*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:00 pm

A portal opens in a tree and I step out and taking a step, there is nothing in front of me to step on, so I fall, bouncing off of the trees as I go and finally land in front of you in a crumpled heap* Im ok.....*I get up and shake myself. I look down at you who must be meditating* Hi! you must want to fight, so Im here! *I leap back and take a stance, waiting*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 am

Ezekiel, you distrub nature...*I stand and I suddenly sign with one hand, and large tree roots srping up around your legs and pull down hard, keeping to held down. I also sign with the other hand at the same time* Dual Lightning Wolves! *I thrust both hands to the ground, and lightning pours out of both of them, forming wolves, that shoot at you, trying to ravage you*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:14 am

Oh dear...*I quickly create a ripple of RD around me that destroyes the roots and the wolves. I then jump into a portal, and appear from another behind you, activating a RD Blade, which I aim at your back, trying to destroy a hole in you*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:32 am

*I see you travel through the portal, and quickly sink into the ground when you do, leaving you alone* Pack of Wolves: Earth Pack! *wolves made from the earth shoot outof the ground, two bitting down on your feet, and 8 others diving at you trying to tear you apart. Posts of wood also shoot out of the ground all around you, creating a small enclosing of wood, trying to keep you contained as the sky rumbles and lightning flashes over head, and a single lightning bolt falls from the sky down at you*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Oh my... *I quickly release a ripple of RD destroying the wolves and the wood barrier too. A portal opens above me, and the lightning shoots into it, and another portal opens beside me and the lightning hits the ground close to where you are, hoping to hit you with it since I can see your mind with my equigon*
Back to top Go down
Sirus
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sirus

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:59 pm

*I quickly sign underground and make metal form and take the shape of a long rod, which starts where the lightning struck, and ends sticking out of the ground slightly under you, making the lightning travel the length of the rod and making it shoot out the other end of the rod, trying to hit you with it. I also make the wind around you turn very fast, making a small but powerful funnel of wind spin around you very fast. If you touch the wind it will tear you to pieces*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clash in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Woods   Clash in the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash in the Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Battlefield :: Random Battles-
Jump to: