The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Mastery....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Mastery.... Empty
PostSubject: Mastery....   Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

*Aida would appear far out of the twilight known to no one but hisoka. I then begin doing handsigns and the shaokai is formed infront of me revived..but under my control.*
Shaokai: I'm..
Me: Barely..Teach me how to use this power.
Shaokai: Well..you shouldn'tve killed me.
Me: What was I suppose to do?
Shaokai: Lose.
Me: Tch..you were holding back..why?
Shaokai: All in good time.
*The shaokai then stroked his long long beard before looking back at Aida.*
come Aida, let us begin..

*Aida then walked infront of the shaokai and he then grabbed her hands and touched them both with his index and middle finger. he then touched her ankles the same way.*
We will start with this.
Me: Which is.
Shaokai: Activate!
*Aida's legs and wrists are then suddenly clinged together as if she was wrapped up.*
Me: What the hell is this..
Shaokai: Calm down..you can move if you become at complete focus with all your chakras and spirit energy..
Me: *Aida then closed her eyes and focused, letting her move freely again..*
Ok..now take them off..
Shaokai: No..you will stay at complete focus 24/7..this will help you in your training..
Me: I got a better idea..
*Aida then activated her quicksilver ability and incased them in a dome of it (hypobolic time chamber style)
Shaokai: Smart...now we will do something about all these different powers you have..the ones you called dresspheres..
Me: What do you mean..
Shaokai: We will fuse them into your main chakra pool..well, the important ones anyway..this is a perk of having the spirit wave orb..you can connect them..summon them now
Me: *Aida then summoned the star, atomic, macina maw, full throttle, floral filal, queen of blades, the erradicating gunslinger, warrior, dark knight, summoning, nova, angel elemental, twilight, and musician dresspheres to orbit around her.*
Shaokai: Quite the collection you have..now this might hurt..
*The shaokai then charged his fist with power from the spirit wave orb. he then touched aidas forehead and all the dresspheres darted into her head, a very painful, but quick sequence, fusing all of there powers into aidas main chakra pool allowing her to use them without having to switch from dressphere to dressphere..aida would yell from the pain and after it was done she would fall down to her knees in aganizing pain.*

Shaokai: Rise..your fine.
Me: What did you do..
Shaokai: what I just said..you can now access the dressphere powers instantly..more convieniantly
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Mastery.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery....   Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Me: I see..
*Aida then felt the many powers run through her veins.*
Shaokai: Something else..now that you have Spirit Wave Orb your elemental power increased to such a point that you have acquired "embodiments" of the elements if you will..we will start with your fire embodiment..bring him fourth..
Me: How?
Shaokai: Call him fourth...you know his name..
Me: *Aida then closed her eyes as she began to spew flames from her body..*
Diablo..
*Instantly Aida was engulfed in a giant piller of fire. once it ceased she would be far off the ground standing on what would seem to be a flamming building but once a second look she would see that she was actually standing atop the head of a giant monster.*
Mastery.... Diablo10

Shaokai: Overwhealming..
Me: this..is
Shaokai: Your fire embodiment..Diablo..now command him to put you down..
Me: But..uhh..ok..
*aida then looked down at diablo.*
Put..me down
*Diablo then held his hand out for Aida. aida then stood on his hand and his body burned with the heat of the sun, but it didn't harm her. Diablo then grounded aida before bursting into flames.*
Me: Wow..
Shaokai: We shall train with him in time..
Me: *Aida then began to breathe rather heavily due to her having to maintain complete focus and such while summoning diablo..*
Shaokai: *he shaokai then touched aida's shoulder replenishing her chakra.*
Rise..we have along way to go
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Mastery.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery....   Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Me: *Aida then rose straight up cracking her neck, and knuckles.*
Right..whats next?
Shaokai: The Water Embodiment..call their name..
Me: *Aida then focused again as small little orbs of water began to form around her.*
Calypso..
*Instantly, an endless ocean is summoned, Aida is standing above it along with the shaokai. she then looked all around her before looking down. suddenly a beautiful figure began to emerge from the ocean.*
Mastery.... Calyps10
Shaokai: My God..
Me: Who is this..
Shaokai: The goddess of the seven seas..Calypso..
Me: She's..beautiful..
Shaokai: Quite..
*Calypso then walked to Aida before grabbing her hand and slowly and respectfully kneeling down to her. Then the ocean along with Calypso dispersed into rain, leaving them back where they were..

*The Shaokai then tapped aida again replenishing her chakra.*
Me: who's next..
Shaokai: Thunder..
Me: Aida had already got the idea..she then closed her eyes focusing as lightning began crackling all around her.*
Aaro..
*Instantly an enormous Blus Lightning bolt struck behind Aida and the Shaokai as an enormous blue being stood in its place looking down at them.*
Mastery.... Dec05_10
Me: *Aida then noded her head nervously at the beast and the beast roared proudly before leaving through another lightning bolt.*
Shaokai: *the shaokai then motions to replenish aida again but she hold her hand out.*
Me: I can manage..
*Aida then closed her eyes and they flared open.*
Avant, Shira, Nightmare,

*Instantly a piller of light,(shinra), wind(avant), and darkness(Nightmare) was fired from the skies.*
Shinra..
Mastery.... Okami_10
Nightmare..
Mastery.... Bleach13
Avant..
Mastery.... Wind10

Last edited by Aida on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Mastery.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery....   Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:35 am

*Aida then collapsed from exhaustion and the quicksilver dome shattered. the indivdual embodiments dispersed. The shaokai decided not to heal aida but allow her to rest for she had done already too much.*
Shaokai: Your doing quite well child..

_Time Skip_
*Later aida woke up in automatic focus and saw the Shaokai standing miles away.*
Shaokai: Your awake..I thought you were in a coma..
Me: how long was I out..
Shaokai: It matters not..time for our next lesson..catch me..without using teleportation..
Me: Ok
*Aida then tried to dash at the shaokai but would move slower than normal. once in an inch of him, the shaokai would warp away atop a giant moutain.*
Shaokai: Much too slow..

Me: I guess i'm going to have learn to move as fast as I usually do..
Shaokai: Use the power use recently acquired..the sprirt wave orb isn't just for show.
Me: Naturally.
*Aida then began to charge her body with the spirit wave orb. she then blasted off toward the Shaokai.*
Shaokai: Aida..you never ever held a power of such magnitude..and yet you use it as if you were born with it..your unique abilities never cease to amaze me..
Me: I'm nothing speical..

*Aida then crashed into the moutain destroying it compeleltly. she then jumped after the shaokai who then warped away again to a far away mountain, she then dashed after him again going even faster. she did destriyed the mountain again and jumped for him but the master warped away to another mountain. This sequence continued for a short while. Until Aida jumped for the shaokai once more but he barely warped out of the way and onto a mountain where Aida was waiting.*

Shaokai: I said don't Teleport..
Me: I didn't
Shaokai: Incrediable..and thats with your spirit cuffs on..
*The shaokai the warps us to an area surronded by many a mountain.*
your turn..I am going to launch mountains at you..when you are unable to take any more..you lose..
Me: Mountains?
Shoakai: Yes..are you ready..
Me: Well..
Shaokai: *The shaokai then rose his finger and mountains rose off the ground and darted towards aida.*
Me: ah bitch..
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Mastery.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery....   Mastery.... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 2:03 am

*Aida then dashed forward and began jumping from mountain to mountain making them crash into each other creating debree. Aida would get smacked by the stray debree and into the way of an oncoming mountain.*
Shaokai: You must use the Spirit Wave Orb..it will boost your--
Me: *Aida then began to charge her body with the power of the spirit wave orb in her fist and and feet. she then kicked the moutain and crushed it into smaller pieces of debree. Aida then grabbed the debree and kicked it into other mountains destoying them and changing them into smaller pieces. Aida then begana moving about quickly punching the mountains and kicking them, destroying them with a single strike. she then began to fill the immense strain from constant use of the spirit wave orb.*
(This..is..tiring..)
Shaokai: Your not done yet..
*The Shaokai lifted his finger and more mountains darted at her.*
Me: Yes..I am..
*Aidas body began to charge and static wildly with the spirit wave orb. she then began firing giant spherical blasts at the incoming mountains reducing them to rubble. she continued this process for a good while but the onslaught woulnd't cease. She then began to charge dbz style before her body was completely covered with the spirit wave orbs power.*
Me: Total Erradication..
*Aida then exploded in the power all the mountains and the entire area down to the molecule. the shaokai protected himself in a jade green veil and my body laid collapsed the spirit wave orb slowly regenerating me.*

_TIME SKIP_

*Aida then slowly but surely regained conscienceness. she then looked around at the baren moon like area she created.*
Shaokai: Your reckless..
Me: Got the job done didn't?
Shaokai: Point..you have surely become something special..well you now know how to use the projectiles of the spirit wave orb and taijutsu of the spirit wave orb..the only thing left is weapon training but your pretty good with a sword and now that you have my blade you should be even better.*
Me: Quite..thank you shaokai..
Shaokai: we shall return for another lesson in time..
*I nod and the shaokai then walks into my being. I then teleport home.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mastery.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mastery....   Mastery.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastery....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Village :: Battlefield :: Training Field-
Jump to: