The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Tryouts for team Blazing Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Tryouts for team Blazing Sky Empty
PostSubject: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:35 am

*I stand in an area in the middle of a desert as I await anyone wishing to try out.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:35 pm

I walk into the area and stop a few feet away from Jace.
"Hello I'm Retsu Isakuru and I would like to tryout"
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:56 pm

*I turn around with a smile and my hands in my pockets.*
So you're my first member..
*I then clench my fist cracking my knuckles and crossing my arms.*
Well..don't just stand there..show me whatcha got..
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:04 pm

I cut my hand and as my blood hits the ground it turns into snow and ice (due to my liquid nitrogen blood) changing the battle area from a deserts to more of a snow and ice plane. I then use Ice Element; Dragon Hail Storm causing thousands of ice dragons to rain down from the sky at you.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:15 pm

*I look up with my smile on and my left hand in my pocket. I then extend my right hand into the sky with my fingers errected toward the falling dragons.*
Phionex Rain..
*Instantly millions of needles created of fire are shot out of all five of my finger tips at an alarming rate. I then sqiuent(sp?) my eye using my geass as I aim each of the needles to hit a certain dragon. then they all attacked their dragon, slicing through the dragon they were assigned and making them explode afterwards. once finished with the dragons i then look at you and the rest of the millions of fire needles then converge on you, hoping to give you the same treatment as the dragons.*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 6:42 pm

* I appear a little away from you guys*

Can I watch? * I would yell it out*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:01 pm

I use Frozen Cloud creating a large light blue cloud that I can launch at the fire needles. The super cold air in the cloud cause the fire to cool down and disappear. I then touch the ground and use Ice Prison Technique causing columns of ice to rise from the ground under you in an attempt to trap you.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:21 pm

*I instantly jump into a hanstand once a ice column erupted under me allowing it to propel me high into the sky..I then smile as I put my lefthand on my head and look down at you on the ground smiling while staying on my one hand.*
You're doing good..keep it coming..
*I say as I jump off of the column and begin my decent toward you nose dive style burning with blazing blue fire looking like a giant meteor decending upon you.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:32 pm

I first use Black Dragon Blizzard thrusting my hands into the air sending a black ether-like dragon of ice and snow at you. I also shoot a Frozen Cloud cloud at you to cool down the fire around you.

"Not done yet"

I clap my hands together and then start to form snow and ice above you. "Ice Element: One Horned White Whale!!!" this creates a gigantic horned white whale made of ice above you that comes thundering down at you.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:36 pm

*I begin using rapid spin to drill through the black dragons with intense heat emitting from my body. I then notice the giant whale while I continue to spin rapidly gaining speed, and heat later becoming a blazing blue flaming tornado that would instantly ingulf the ice whale and half of the battle field(meaning if you didn't do something you would get caught up to), melting it to nothingness. It would even begin melting the snow in the area back to sand. the tornado would contine to grow by the second while intensifying in heat every passing second.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:01 pm

I quickly use Ice Element: Ice Armor creating an armor of ice around my body (this armor is laced with chakra making it harder to melt) and then uses Ice Sphere creating a dome of ice around me. While in side the sphere of ice I summon Hyouton in scythe form and as soon as the sphere is in the middle of the twister of fire. I then spin my in the opposite direction of the twister and use Ice Element: Blizzard Wind Jutsu creating a large twister of ice and snow that slows and cools the twister until it is gone. With all my ice gone from the fire and from my Ice Element: Blizzard Wind Jutsu I stand with my scythe and wait.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:47 pm

*I stop spinning and look down at retsu with a proud look on my face.*
Your almost done..
*I say as I create aerial blades of genesis(peep the jutsu list for explanation on genesis) in each hand. I then float down to the ground but still stay 6 inches off of it. I then motion retsu to come.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:59 pm

I take a deep breath and use Frozen Cloud I then use Ice Element: Blizzard Wind Jutsu which causes the frozen cloud to expand over the battle field and it also doubles its coldness. This causes the area to become a frozen tundra I then create 5 Ice Element: Ice Clone and then launch them at you. I then use Ice Element: Ice Prison Technique but this time having the columns of ice to rise from you sides and back trying to crush you while the clones charge.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:17 pm

*My body flickers as I dissappear slicing right through the ice colemns as I fly pass the clones spinning slicing them several hundred times in a mere instant making them poof. I then appear infront of retsu unleashing an organized flurry of deadly attacks at a easy but speedy pace aiming for his weak points and blind sides.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:22 pm

I quickly create a lite Ice Element: Ice Armor to soften the attack but I am still blown back and hit the ground. I then get up on one knee and and look up at Jace.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:31 pm

*I appear infront of Retsu with my aerial blades. but with a happy smile on my face.*
You pass with flying colors..
*I say as I help you up..after awaying my blades.*
You shall go fourth as a jounin..welcome to team Blazing Sky...
*I salute you and turn around before walking away.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Retsu Isakuru

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:33 pm

*I salute back at you*
"Thanks I'll work my hardest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts for team Blazing Sky   Tryouts for team Blazing Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts for team Blazing Sky
Page 1 of 1