The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
The second exam I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
The second exam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
The second exam I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
The second exam I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
The second exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
The second exam I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
The second exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
The second exam I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
The second exam I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

The second exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 pm

*With her gun blade out, lock and loaded, Bloom waits for a Twilight ninja to come and rank her. This was her first day in this village, she could only hope her first impression was a good one.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:46 pm

*Clouds forms overhead, lightning flashes, thunder rumbles, and a lightning bolt strikes the ground next to you, and I appear where the bolt hit, my Raikogan and nerve manipulation activated, looking at you, with a slight edge.*

Ha, you must a former Nightmarian? Well then I welcome you to the Village. Im Kama, Ill be your proctor today.
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm

*As she reacted to the lightning, she swung her Gun Blade at the first chakra signature she felt in the area, but hearing who he was, she didn't pull the trigger.*
"Oh, you had me for a minute. My name is Bloom, one of X-sama's ninja. I'd be glad to take you as a.."
*She fired about four shot C bullets towards Kama while dashing backward, delaying one of the bullets purposely. A debye screen formed around her as she continued backward, gaining distance.*
"Proctor."
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:42 pm

*I raise my hand and a Ion field extends infront of me, deflecting the bullets back at you. I then vanish from sight, and reappear directly behind you, still moving at blurring speeds, aim a Raikiri Fist at your back, with enough power to blow a meteor to bits, much less your debye screen*

Nice, I havent seen a start that good in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:46 am

*Bloom continued dashing backward, but as her bullets came back at her, she was dazzled. And before she could react to the bullets, Kama was already behind her. As he thrusted the Raikiri for her back, the debye screen deflected it, but the sheer force of the man sent Bloom off to the side instead.*
"Ugh, you speed....it's hard to keep track of, but it may have disadvantages too.
*Now with Bloom forced out the way, the deflected bullets that were heading at her would now be heading towards Kama, who was in Bloom's old position. Shot C were explosive bullets, so once they entered his general area, they exploded. Bloom used this time to regain her balance and unsheathe her other sword, Bliss. There was still one delayed shot going towards Kama after the first three exploded from earlier, and with both swords in hand, she motioned her arms toward Kama, sending a massive wave of earth as an attempt to crush him.*
"Hmm, ground doesn't conduct electricity, I wonder...."
*She stood one guard.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:58 am

*I see the bullets headed for me, and quickly create an ion field around me to protect me from the explosion, as well as keeping the Raikiri Fist activated. The bullets explosion leaves a large amount of dust in the air blocking me from view, as well as the earth wave you send at me. Behind the dust I quickly charge through the earth wave, breaking through it with ease with the Raikiri Fist ((lightning beats earth)). I then quickly create a lightning clone, which takes my place as I disappear, and the dust clears*

Very good, you seem to handle yourself quite well. However, Im not done yet...

*I (the clone) pulls out a scroll, and summons a large amount of water, which he signs and creates a huge vortex with which shoots towards you, hoping to engulf you, and carry you away*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:17 am

*As the vortex heads towards Bloom, she sort of glares at it, admiring its size. Her body began to glow a whitish color, signifying that she was now coated with plasma. Trusting her intuitiion, she runs straight for the water vortex. She becomes engulfed in the vortex, mummering only but a phrase.*
"Ultra cold plasma."
*Next, the vortex slowed quickly, retaining its shape right before almost instantly freezing. Since water has plasma naturally in it, freezing it in this ammount of time was something Bloom had to had thought of before hand, but she didn't, she had only let her mind guide her. With both her swords, the Gun Blade and Bliss, she slashed at the vortex hundreds of times as she now fell to the ground, shattering it. Once she landed to the ground, the shattered remains of the vortex bursted all around the field, more than likely skewering the clone, and even though he is made of lightning, Ultra cold plasma would not have become melted by it, it would probably freeze him since plasma can even freeze helium, which is a gas. She continued to glow brightly as she stabbed her swords into the ground, surging plasma through out it, making the ground around her glow white, and it slowly extended outward.*
"Gugh, he must be around here somewhere."
*The shattered remains of the vortex fell all over the field, and Bloom watched to see if he came out of hiding to avoid getting impaled. She also glanced over at the clone from time to time.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:25 am

((funny clones never seem to fool people))

*The clone explodes on contact with the shards sending a large bolt of lightning at you, no doubt guided by me wherever I was. Dark nimbus clouds have also formed overhead, and send lightning bolts of there own down at you, as well as torrents of rain*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 am

(I attacked the clone and the rest of the field, hopefully hitting you too, but this works too. Smile)

*The rain falls as hail since ultra cold plasma is filling the air. As the lightning nears Bloom, she sinks into the ground just like that, letting the lightning mix with plasma chraged ground, making it glow even brighter. By now about half of the field's ground was glowing a bright white.*
"That was arc discharge, its extremely hot, melting even stone, but now..."
*The lightning that flew at Bloom flew on by as she was in the ground now, plotting something. The swords on the surface of the ground seeped in, and then from all over, several hundred dragons of dusty plasma {earth infused with plasma} spouted from the ground, standing tall. One of them acted as a pillar standing a bit taller than the rest, drawing in all the lightning from the sky, strengthing itself and feeding more plasma into the ground. As the other dragons slashed in and out the water, they sent tidal waves of arc discharge plasma for miles, and where ever Kama was, one of these waves were sure to cross his path. From the center of the ground, it began to sink in light a whirlpool, slowly by the way.
" You have no place to run to."
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:56 am

((your not even close))

*As more lightning and rain pours down something happens, there is a cease in the lightning and rain and all is silent. And then suddenly, Aoiraikou bolts shoot down at the dragons, turning them to dust, and one other bolt shoots down, hitting the ground, and creating a mile deep, 1/2 mile wide crater where you where. Then, the attacks cease again, as if waiting for Bloom to immerge*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:27 am

*The dragons are destroyed, and as the crater appears in the ground, it begins to cave in, showing a small dome like area in which Bloom resided.*
"There..."
*She only had Bliss in hand now, and it had black and red energy spiraling around it.*
"He's up there."
*The dome shatters as Bloom flies up towards The sky, riding on top of Countdown. She had some bruises and minor burns on her from the lightning attack just now, but the look in her eyes were more serious now. Her glowing body blacked due to the energy around her becoming more dense, creating a double layer in front of her. The double layer would deflect any lightning sent down at her from this point, but unlike debye screening it didn't cover her whole body. Her swords two energies began to strengthen and rotate the blade quicker as Bloom mumbled a few words.*
"Arch..."
*She thrusts the sword towards the clouds as she nears them at high speed, due to Countdown, her twenty foot blaster. The swords energy began to expand, sending out a massive pulse of dark energy and plasma energy infused with her chakra, destintergrating the near buy clouds, robbing them of their power just to strengthen the blasts range.*
"Wave!"
*The energy exploded in a frenzy through out the sky, lashing at the source of that lightning from earlier, which was most likely Kama, since Aoiraikou lightning does not naturally fall. The intense explosion sends Bloom down for the ground, only some plasma left in the earth from the crater forms underneath her relentlessly, steadily and quickly slowing down her fall.*
"Hmph *huff* I....Think I got him..."
*She looked up as the sky was in a chain of explosions of dark and plasma energies.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:51 am

*As the wave cuts through the clouds, it creates quite an explosion, creating a huge smoky mist in the sky, as the energies collide. As the mist clears, all that is left is a large solid nimbus sphere at least 10ft thick. When the mist clears, the sphere transforms, into a huge beast of nimbus, not unlike my nimbus form, which shoots down at you at lightning speeds, hoping to crush you on impact* ((note the nimbus beast is very large, the size of a skyscraper))
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:25 am

*The sky had just suffered incredible explosion of plasma and darkness, all of which Bloom would use. She held her sword in hand still, and she still had chakra flowing into it.*
"This is..."
*Not finishing her sentence, she held the tip of the sword forward at the skyscraper sized lightning nimbus while dashing back. She twirls the sword around a bit, creating another debye screening around herself. This screen was being repelled by the lightning, so the closer it got to the ground, the farther Bloom was pushed away from it. Once the nimbus lightning struck the ground, the earth beneath her shook momentarily, but she used it as a signial in a way. She now knew Kama was finished with his move, and with her sword ready, she fired a Filamentation beam at Kama, who probably wouldn't react that quick to the attack, since he was still dishing his own out. Filamentation beams are small but highly concentratedm and it is a self charging beam, meaning it would gain even more speed and power as it traveled up towards Kama. Since he was quite a ways off, this beam would be infinitely stronger than it was at the start.*
"Not over yet!"
*The plasma in the atmosphere from the explosions would mix with the beam as it flew for Kama, only adding to its speed and destructive force. Bloom continued dashing backward with debye screening, but seemed a little exhausted. She hasn't had a battle this difficult since Tigen.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 am

You missed...

*My hands come flying out of the ground, and I grab hlod of your legs and pull your body underground to you head, and pop out in back of you. This is all explained by the fact that when the skyscraper sized nimbus hit the ground, I was inside, and while inside, I used extra chakra to digg into the ground under you, and then grab you ((I thought I would explain since you might be wondering)). While grabbing your legs, I surge them with lightning paralizing them, And then I as I stand behind you, I touch the top of your head, and paralize the rest of your body*

Well, Miss Bloom, How do you think you did?

*I continue to stand there*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

*Being paralyzed, it was tough to speak to begin with. Despite being paralyzed, her ability with lightning was great as well as plasma, and the plasma in her body was able to lessen the effect of the paralysis, giving her some and very limited movement. with this strength, she forced one arm out the dirt, and created a tiger seal.*
"Don't count me out just yet...*ugh*"
*With the seal activated, the Filamentation beam that was now in the sky froze due to the Ultra cold plasma Bloom had inside of it. Cracking up as it flew higher into the atmosphere, it busted, sending thousands of plasma like shards to raid the field like a meteor strom. Bloom was now a bit fatique, but the debye screen around her would surely keep the plasma shards from hitting her. As the shards fell, they dug into the earth, they pierced trees and even made the oxygen in the area more dense. Still more than half way into the ground, she waited, breathing a bit heavily.*
"Hehe *cough* I...hope I met your standards..."
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 pm

((If you read my jutsu list, you would know that being paralized means you cant focus chakra, but Ill let it slide this once))

Humph, people these days...

*Moving at blurring speeds, I step my foot up on your head, sending a small current of lightning through you to keep you paralized, and I raise my hands into the air after signing, and the Conduit Ring glows. I use my manipulation over water and lightning to create a canopy of water above us out of the water in the air, and also several layers of ion fields within it, holding up all the shards that would have fallen on or around me. I then bring my hands together over my head, and make the water wrap up into a huge ball, and while holding it in the palm of my hand over my head, I turn to speak to you, still keeping my foot upon your head*

Now where were we...a yes...I didnt ask you if you came up to my standereds, I asked how you thought you did...Now, Ill ask you once more, How do you think you did?
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:58 am

*Using the last bit of power she had to create the seal, Bloom was out of options. She never liked to give in, for it would only bring shame to X-sama, but seeing the situatiom, she saw it was nothing else to do. Her eyes felt lifeless and her demeanor was cold.*
"I....could have done better....much better...Even if I did do good now, I know I could have been much better than I was..."
*She flinched in pain as the foot on her head increased pressure.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Hum, interesting.

*I slam the water into the ground next to us creating a new pond. I take my foot off of your head, grab you by the collar, and pull you up out of the dirt, and set you on your feet. I then touch you on the neck, and send another pulse through your nervous system, releasing you from the paralysis*

You may be right in what you said, however, you are indeed hard on yourself too. By my standereds, you did very well. Tell your sensei that I was quite impressed by his student.

*I turn to leave then stop and turn to you again*

Oh, by the way, Anbu.

*I turn and vanish in a lightning bolt into the clouds*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:20 am

*Bloom watched as Kama disappeared just as quick as he came. She smiled, and spoke out loud to herself, only these words were meant for Kama.*
"Thank you kind sir....I could get used to living he--"
*She suddenly released she now may have some good news to report to Mahk-x, and without a second thought, she dashed off the field, being energized solely by her desire to prove herself to Mahk-x.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The second exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: The second exam   The second exam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The second exam
Page 1 of 1