The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Tajsa the Diamond Princess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Tajsa the Diamond Princess Empty
PostSubject: Tajsa the Diamond Princess   Tajsa the Diamond Princess I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Backstory
I am the daughter of Mahk-X and Gaia the godess of earth, my birth was a very peculiar procedure for a multitude of reasons. To start off my mother, being the immortal that she is couldnt have children in the first place unless she wanted to sacrifice her immortality. My father is a mortal man who is prohibited to have any form of relations with a goddess. Both of my parent went to the dwelling of Ares, the god of war and asked him to solve this conflict by allowing Gaia to procreate. Of course Ares said no, and kidnapped my mother, my father and him battled and Ares was quickly dispatched and was forced to bend the rules in my favor. During the time of my childbirth, my mother is rendered mortal temporarily, with that being said it would be impossible for her to have a child thats a demi-god without dying after birth. Luke, my fathers Lucario... along with Kay-no, my godmother and my father extraced my aura and dna from inside my mother and reconstructed it outside of her body before any real damage could be done. My father always tells me that my birth was a special one because I am the first member of my clan after my father laid waste to it, by having the blood of my father and a god in my veins the rest of the members of my clan will become a force to be reckoned with. I feel that its up to me to make become stronger than both my parents so my clan can be restored to the power it once had, and be greater than it once was. My father named me princess because he says that im more important to him than my self, a king always must protect his princess no matter what.

I have been training ever since I was born, so I am pretty well learned with my skills and various abillities.

Personality
I am a very analytical carefree individual possessing very high intelligence at such a young age, Im ruthless on the battle feild, but off; I possess the personality of a typical teenage girl.

Kekkei Genkai
My blood line is very expansive, alot of othe powers are unaware to me at the moment, but I do have quite a few of them under my belt.

My Diamond eyes, that take the form of glowing green eyes ((think starfire)). With these I can locate anyone or anything that is carbon based in the are within a 100 mile radius, I can filter through the organisms in my vision and locate a specific person during this time Im really not looking anyone in the eyes all I see is silhouettes of the person....

To start off, I have the abillity to control my skeletal structure freely, manipulating it and using it to my whim. My skeleton is white diamond one of the hardest substances in the universe. The vast capabillities of my bone manipulation are similar to that of kimmimaro from naruto. I can use the bones in my body to shift the tectonic plates in the planet allowing me to bone bend on an earthly scale. I can also use my bones as very strong weapons

Secondly I have the unlocked power of the power cosmic. This power is manifested in the form of a crimson staticy energy that resides in my body. I can use this power to reconstruct my molecules somewhere else nearly instantly out of a storm cloud of crimson smoke ((think nightcrawler teleporting)). If I use my cosmic abillities too much, the birthmark on my body reacts to it causing a build up of cosmic energy within me ((think of a faucet with blockage in it)), if the power cosmic get built up too much it must be released, its released in a violent explosion I can channell the build up of cosmic energy into concussive blasts among other things. Some of my abillities build up more cosmic power than others, but I try to use them sparringly due to the cosmic build up. I also can adeptly use telepathy due to my access of the power cosmic. However, usually when I try to access this power it causes a load of cosmic build up.

Thirdly I can manifest a physical sheild with the power cosmic and my diamond bones, this sheild functions one of two ways. When an attack is thrown at this sheild I can manipulate the kenetic energy done to the sheild and reflect it back at my opponent at double the power, or I can use the sheild to reduce attacks to their most basic form... for example:

If a person were to throw a punch at my cosmic sheild the energy of the punch upon impact would either be reflected and send him flying into a wall, or his fist would turn to dust.
If someone shoot a chakra blast, or a blast of energy at the sheild, or a chidori my only option would be to relfect it since I cant break down chakra or energy

Lastly I am a host for the phoenix force from the grand pheonix Al'Ar and Kael Thas... I was introduced to these people on my first A-Rank mission to open the dimensional door to the vescrutia universe. This power grants me all forms of psychokensis feuled by the psionc flames that can be any heat I choose at the time. The forms of psychokinesis include
Telekinesis; movement of matter (micro and macro; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact)
Speed up or slow down the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature,[38] possibly to the point of ignition if combustible (also known as pyrokinesis and cryokinesis respectively).[39]

Self levitation (rising in the air unsupported, flying).[40]
Object deformation (including metal softening and bending).[41]
Influencing events.[40]
Biological healing.[42]
Teleportation (disappearing and reappearing elsewhere).[43][32][40]
Phasing through matter.[40]
Transmutation of matter.[44][40]
Shape-shifting.[45]
Energy shield (force field).[46]
Control of magnetism.[40]
Control of photons (light waves/particles).[47]
Thoughtform projection (a physically perceived person, animal, creature, object, ghostly entity, etc., created in the mind and projected into three-dimensional pace and observable by others; for thought images allegedly placed on film, see Thoughtography

Aerokinesis, the control of air.[39]
Electrokinesis, the control of electricity.
Geokinesis, the control of ground-based minerals.
Hydrokinesis, the control of water.
Magnetokinesis, the control of magnetism.
Photokinesis, the control of photons (light).

These powers can only be manifested when I awaken the force within me, and its time manifested in limited due to my current size ((im only 11)) my chakra is minimal, and should the flames even touch someone I can manipulate the fires on the mental and phsyical level, so if someone were to touch the cinders of the flames I can make the flames attack their mind, delete their matter physically, or mix the flames with the above variants of psychokenesis and do other cool things.

Other Various Abillities
Im quite strong, and fast and very acrobatic. I can also think on my feet pretty quickly... I specialize in deadly taijutsu
Back to top Go down

Tajsa the Diamond Princess
Page 1 of 1