The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Aizu's Tryout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:44 pm

~"Aizu would be seen standing in an area surronded by giant rock formations. He had heard that this Jace was skilled and he had thought of it to be wise to join his team to start off his abilties."~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:47 pm

*I warp into the scene with my arms behind my head smiling.*
Yo!, I'm Jace, Kage's Aide, and Leader of Team Blazing Sky. May I ask who are you?
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:58 pm

I wish to Tryout..
~"Aizu said, interrupting Jace's long winded and not needed intro right in the middle of it."~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:07 am

Oh, um ok..
*I say kinda surprised but still smiling.*
Show me whatcha got..
*I say taking a fighting stance, making electricity flare all around me.*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:16 am

Your abilities are looked up upon..
~"He said as he did several blinding one handed handsigns, encompassing them in a dome of flames."~
But from looking at you..I can't imagine why..
~"Aizu was speaking whole heartedly. He was naturally like that and always spoke his mind. He then thrusted his palm forward making a wave of pillars of flames shoot out toward him.*~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:21 am

Heh, Then maybe you shouldn't always trust your eyes..
*I say with a smirk as I charge a ball of electicity in my hand and launch it at you, growing in size by the second and tearing through the wave of flames and making it's way to you, it's power lashing out every now and then.*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:28 am

My eye's are my strongest weapon..
~"Aizu said triggering his sharingan. He then waved his arms upwards making a column of flames erupt from under him propeling him into the sky and away from the large ball of lightning. He then made fire shoot from his feet like a jet of sorts so he could fly around freely as I summon my blade Restless. I then begin flying toward you charging my blade as I begin swinging it toward you making giant cresent waves of flames dart toward you at various angles and speeds, a puzzling pattern."~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:34 am

*I match the waves with lightning waves of my own, clashing with them and making them cancel each other out. I then charge my fingers all with electricity and bang them against the ground, creating an electrical storm like explosion that would engulf the entire dome of fire blowing it away while attempting to catch Aizu as well.*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:45 am

~"Aizu would begin rapid spinning his sword infront of him creating a spinning shield of flames that would prove as a weak but effective sheild against the electrical explosion that would propel him into the sky. He then focused hard enough and made all of the fire created by the dome and he channeled it into a small orb of fire in his hand. Once the explosion cleared, Aizu would be seen standing on the ground with a bruise on his head from the previous attack, with his sword in his left hand and the orb in his right."~
Dragon Rain..
~*He then plunged the orb into the ground making millions of little slender needles of fire shoot into the out of the ground and into the sky. Once their, Aizu would clench his fist making the needles turn into giant dragons that would begin to rain throughout the entire field, exploding on contact with whatever they touch.(Milllions of them, falling like rain.)
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:56 am

*I clap my hands creating a concussive wave of genesis that would destroy the falling dragons but would still create an explosion, that would blanket myself from the vision of Aizu. I then perform a single handsign as my body begins glowing with genesis.*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:01 am

~*He then smirked at jaces actions of hiding as he then points to his eyes.*~
You can't fool my eyes..
~*He then thrusted his open palm toward the explosion and made it stay and form into a giant dome.*~
Coffin Of Flames..
~*He then closed his palm and made the coffin shrink around jace to a small small dome and would make it explode over and over and over without cease leaving jace in the endless loop of firey death.*~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:14 am

*I laugh from inside the dome as I snap my fingers and thet you and your dome explodes in a firey genesis explosion freeing me. I then look at your legs are seized by arms created of solar crystal from the ground. I then warp infront of you.*
Who do you think you are?
*I then charge a blade of genesis.*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:22 am

I AM AN UCHIHA!!
~*He said as he warped from the grasp of the hands and appeared above jace attempting to shank him in the head with his blade thrusting quickly and with great force at point blank range.*~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:29 am

*I Repel the blade with one I created out of genesis and grab your face slamming you into the ground with enough force to crush all of your bones.*
You are impressive, but from what I have heard abouth the Uchihas, you can be much better. But, just like most of them, you have your head way to far up your own ass to know. You're not even using half of your potential but the sad part is, you don't know how. I know who can help you..
*I then cross my arms while smiling looking at you on the ground.*
Go to Mahk-x, and tell him Jace sent you..
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:30 am

Is he suppose to be teaching ME how to use MY powers..?
~*He said screaming from the pain of having being compeletly broken, and being angry at the same time.*~
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:34 am

That exactly what I'm saying..
*I say as I reach in my pocket and pull a headband out.*
You fail Team Blazing Sky..but you make Jounin..barely..
*I then drop the headband on your broken body. I then turn around and begin walking away.*
After Mahk-x is finish with you..we might be able to talk, but until then..chowe..
*I say smiling as I throw up the peace sign behind my head and warp away about my buisness.*

Last edited by Jace on Wed May 06, 2009 1:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:37 am

~*He then yelled at the pain and rage. He then built up enough strength to warp home.*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aizu's Tryout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizu's Tryout   Aizu's Tryout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aizu's Tryout
Page 1 of 1