The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alastar Herick
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Alastar Herick

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar Empty
PostSubject: Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar   Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:39 pm

Name:Alastar Herick
Kekki Genkai: Kaihen
Height:6,2
Origin:
Alastar Herick grew up in the village hidden in the tornado with his mother who was a village doctor, and his father who was a jounin for the village , and his sister . During the early years of his life his sister Alah was number one and he was number 2 in everything from ninja games to sports So when they both entered the ninja academy Alah was the top student and once again he was only number 2. 5 five years out of the academy Alah became Nekukage of the village and Alastar became a Sannin. Soon Alastar got sick of being number two and sought training from his uncle, a member of the Templar knights. His uncle taught him everything the ninja academy couldnt like: advanced forms of swordplay,reconnaissance,weapon maintenance, and stealth. After his training, Alastar went to challenge Alah for her Kageship but Alah ahd something else in store. While he was sleeping. Alah crept into his room and poisoned him with a shape-shifting poison she had stolen from their mother's infirmary so that when he woke up he would resemble a demon and be destroyed by the village anbu. The next morning Alaster awaken to flaming arrows and cannon fire all directed towards his house. Alastar darted from his house and was met by several Anbu at once and attacked. Alastar easily dispatched them but every time he killed one, he got a flash of memories that were not his. Then his body started to react strangely taking the form of the last anbu he killed using this camouflage he tried to escape the village but was met at the gate by his sister who attacked him with her trademark wrist blades. Alastar's body reacted instantly and made wrist blades but out of the biomass that he had taken from the ninja he killed earlier. A battle ensued and even though Alah tried to kill him, Alastar just simply incapacitated her and fled the village.
Back to top Go down

Alastar Herrick: The Black Templar
Page 1 of 1