The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Cross' Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cross

Cross

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Cross' Story Empty
PostSubject: Cross' Story   Cross' Story I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:21 pm

I was born from a clan who are very excelent marksmen, my clan was commonly hired to carry out assasinations for our village and for other villages, who ever hired one of us usualy had the advantage. However the village that we stayed in last required our unique blood line trait, the sight guise. My father who was the best marksmen that ever lived rallied the mass number of our clan and rebelled against our village. We took over the village with ease and made sure that our clans secrets would remain in our blood forever.

But their was a problem, one of our number, my fathers brother was a hired assasin for the regime and wiped out our clan one by one using our advanced techniques to his advantage, he eventualy fought my father in intense combat. My father lost, and he told me to escape and start a new so that our clan can be remembered forever he gave me his favorite gun Ivory

I did what i was told but was hesitant, my fathers brother captured me, tortured me and bestowed upon me my clans greatest secrets as a result of the torture. When i was free i killed my uncle and took his gun ebony and wandered for days on end getting used to my new power. I then wandered to the nightmare. This display of power will be the perfect place for me to start a new.

Personality
Due to the trauma of his life Cross is generall softspoken and awfully quiet. He only acts when necessary and hates firing his guns at people since he is born to do it. He is also quite timid distancing himself from others.

My Kekkei Genkai
My basic bloodline trait is called the sight guise. This Allows me to control all projectiles that my chakra ever touched for a certain number of feet, my chakra's dominion can only stretch so far so yes i can curve bullets lol. I can also "lock on" to my opponent using my X-Hair eye. My eyes also allow me to pump adrenaline through my veins at 4000 times that of an average human AKA bullet time so my shots are even more precise and i can move quite quite fast.
[img]Cross' Story Crossh10[/img]

i can lock on to my opponents and zoom in and see their vitals from a great distance away. This makes me an excelent marksmen. When controling projectiles i cant deviate the projectile from its natural trajectory.

After the torture from my uncle I recieved the advanced blood line limit that my uncle and my father had that he used to defeat my other clan members. This trait allows me to be a conduit for all forms of radiant or conductive energy that are directed towards me. I can also store this energy in a sort of power reserves to enhance my physical durability and stamina. I can release this energy in concussive blasts or in the same form the energy was given to me in. I usualy realease this energy from my guns in plasma like blasts Yes i can be overloaded from vast amounts of energy, and no absorbing these energies do not make me invincible. I am very vulnerable to strong physical attacks. And yes this of course consumes chakra the greater the energy source.

Some examples so you ppl wont think im hacking are...
Ordinary Fire
Ordinary Lightning
Ordinary Neuclear energies in general
Basic Dimensional energy

After training for a short time in the nightmare I have learned to extend myself being a conduit for all sorts of energy to the powers of rejection, allowing me to reject the natural forces of the univere... like gravity, oxygen, space and time allowing me short ranged teleportaion or portals. I can extend me being a conduit for all sorts of energy and reject those to.
Back to top Go down

Cross' Story
Page 1 of 1