The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Taking any and all new members...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Taking any and all new members... Empty
PostSubject: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 1:10 pm

*I sit in a boat, on a pond near to my office, waiting for someone to come and try out for my team*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:07 pm

*I walk over* Hello! I would like to try out for your team!
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:21 am

Well, hello there.

*I look over to see someone*

Im Kama, and what would your name be?

*I step out of the boat and onto the water*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:41 pm

The name is Nero.
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:22 am

Very well Nero, I will test you. Come at me with every fiber of your being.

*I take a stance on the water, waiting for Nero's move*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Water Shark Missiles! *Several sharks made of water would come and go right at you. When they try to get near, they would blow up trying to cause damage*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:49 pm

*I would vanish long before the sharks neared me, and reappear over Nero*

Water huh? Thats up my ally. Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave!

*I pour a huge amount of water down out of my mouth at you, intending to crush and wash you away, and me riding the waves along*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Earth Dragon jutsu! *As the water is about the fall I would quickly run and while I'd do that I'd make 3 earth dragons that clash into you and the water*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:54 pm

*I quickly change to storm mode, blasting through the water and earth dragons with ease, since lightning beats earth, and continue towards you, having a raikiri fist cocked back, and zooming towards you at the speed of light*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:17 pm

*Because I wouldn't be able to match your speed I would await the outcome*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:09 am

*I suddenly stop, less than an inch from you, the raikiri fist almost touching you, and exiting storm mode, I straighten up, I look at you, smiling*

Welcome to the team. You seem to know what your doing and have a knowledge of elemental chakras, amoung other things. Theres room from improvement, but that will come in time.

*I hand you a badge that has a lightning bolt threw a "K" on it*

If you need me, just come to the office...

*I become a lightning bolt and vanish into the clouds*
Back to top Go down
Nero
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:42 am

Thank you Kama-Sensei!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking any and all new members...   Taking any and all new members... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking any and all new members...
Page 1 of 1