The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Zekiri Kuro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zekiri Kuro
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zekiri Kuro

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Zekiri Kuro Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri Kuro   Zekiri Kuro I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:10 am

I once lived in the peaceful Land of Pebbles with my father, Mitsugi, my mother Taki, and my brother Tobiki. But it was not long lasted, for war broke out between the Neighboring Ninja Villages. My father, a shinobi in our small, local ninja village, had to go into battle to protect our borders. He was one of few, wounded who came back. A few months later, however, he died of his battle wounds. His last dying wish was for me to become strong and protect the family in his stead. I swore i would and after his death would avenge those who took my father away from us. But i needed to become stronger, father had only taught Tobiki and me some ninjutsu to protect ourselves. I sent My mother and brother to a larger village so they were safe
and headed out to a new village that i had heard about to start my new training and avenge my fathers death. That village was the Village Bursting with Energy.

There I learned greater strength and cunning with my powers. That was until that fateful day, when I set out on a mission with my fellow ninja. We went to the Village Hidden in the Bubbles when some strange events took place.
In the middle of the battle I was thrown into a side portal vortex from the enemy. When in the vortex, something hit me, something solid, yet liquid, and also like gas. After I hit it, I went through, or most of me did. I saw a exact replica of me still laying on the serface of the substance. Then I saw my self on the other side get sucked into another portal. That is when I fell unconcious. When I regained conciousness, I found myself in the twilight. Not knowing where I was or how to get back, I quickly pleaded for help from the Kage, who graciously took me in. Now I don't know if I really wish to return to my former village, not yet at least. For I see far greater ninja in this village than the ninja of my own. I become fasinated with their village, that I wish to find out more....
Back to top Go down

Zekiri Kuro
Page 1 of 1