The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Team Shaman Spirit Training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prometheus

Prometheus

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Team Shaman Spirit Training Empty
PostSubject: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:27 pm

*Sits on a log writing poetry waiting for the team to arrive*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:35 pm

*Aida teleports in with her arms at her sides.*

Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 pm

Ah Aida the first 2 arrive how is my favorite girl today *Continues to write poetry*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 7:42 am

*A portal opens and I step out looking down at a small piece of paper and not really realizing where I was.* I would like a cheeseburger,small fry, and a.....wait this isnt DQ! Oh well I guess Ill go with out eating....Hello everyone. *I release a bit of reality destruction destroying the list, and walk towards Prometheus, my hands in my pockets. As I near Prometheus, look over his shoulder and look at the poetry he is writing* I never saw you as a poet before.......
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 am

*I walk lazily onto the field with both of my Zanbotos on my back.* Hey sorry I missed the origanal meeting. I just heard you were taking over the team. Well I welcome all the training you give. *I bow to you and stand ready to be givin instruction*
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Well son if you knew everything you would have my job wouldn't you *Drops book as it turns into a puff of smoke* Let's start what i am about to teach you will put you at the level spade was when he met me in Tartarus but to help you learn these methods *Pulls bag out of smoke with tiki idols in them* I will attach the spirit of a great warrior to you and you will do battle using these *Takes reverse blade swords out of bag* with these swords it is impossible to kill anyone or anything with these swords I want you all to figure out how you would kill someone it will be different for every person *Sets up tiki idols and throws swords at the team* Any questions
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:00 pm

*Aida grabbed the weapon with a confused look on her face. She was befuddled and thought that the question made no sense. SO she looked at promethesis with her standard look of boredom as she spoke with her natural elegance as well.*

How do you expect us to take a life...with an unkillable weapon?
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 am

I dont know thats for you to find out
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:32 pm

*Aida would look back at the blade as she clenched it tighter.*

Well..this is spirit training..

*Aida then begins to channel spirit energy into the blade hoping to see a difference.*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:10 am

Ooooo, a sakabato um.....*A caught the weapon and hold it out in front of me* Wont we just cut someones spirit energy with this instead of their actual body?
Back to top Go down
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Start the training now *I activate the totems*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:21 pm

*I feel the forign energy course into me as the totem is activated* ooo, thats wierd. *I hold the sword out infront of me, and stand there feeling a slight bit foolish, and then look around seeing what everyone else was doing* Hum.....*I suddenly leap towards Prometheus, moving quite fast, and thrust the sword downward at him, and also channeling the wierd spirit energy into the sword at the same time, hoping it would make some difference in the outcome*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

(Ill just pick up where he left off)
It would help if you actually tried striking with the sword Ezekiel
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:01 am

((Um didnt I say I swung the sword at him or now you since your here?))
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 12:24 am

(Yeah srry)
*Parrys the sword with ease and kicks Ezekiel backwards* No try again and your goal is the totem not me
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Oh sorry, Spade-sensei. *I bow, and quickly focus the weird energy along the blade, as I take a large swing at the totem, wondering whats gonna happen*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:28 am

*Spirit energy reverberates throughout the totem and is reflected back on Ezeikel* Nice try but try something different
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Um, ok... *I take a stance, with the sword in my hands, and focus the spirit energy through it. I then slash sideways, so that the sword would not touch the totem, but I would try and make the spirit energy shoot out of the sword, and slice out farther, hopefully hitting the totem* Take this!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Shaman Spirit Training   Team Shaman Spirit Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Shaman Spirit Training
Page 1 of 1