The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Aida's Spirit Control

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Aida's Spirit Control Empty
PostSubject: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:30 pm

*Dimension Steps in with Aida's body and spirit in tow*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:31 pm

Where are we..

*Said Aida quie plainly as she began looking around, examining her surrondings.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:39 am

We are in one of training fields and you are outside your body Your first test will be to find your body by identifying your spiritual pressure and focusing your spirit energy but be quick about it after 2 hours your spiritual pressure will decrease to 0 and u will die indefinitly Now go *Body disappears*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 am

Die huh?

*Aida would say boredly. She really didn't fear death or anything for that matter, but she still required that power. Aida would then begin to close her eyes and float cross legged , meditating, searching the entire field and area , trying to locate her body.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:40 pm

*Slaps her on the back of her head* You cant sit idle and look for spiritual energy you have to move around because the spirits are always moving
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 pm

*Aida would rub the back of her neck after beinng hit.*

I wish you would've told me earlier.

*Aida would say as she began walking and then running annd then she would run so fast she would disappear as she would begin searching every where for her body.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 am

*Begins sucking the spirit energy out of the area until there is only a small amount left* This should help her out a little
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:47 am

*I continue looking running at ungodly speeds checking the entire area until I finally locate my body. I then wait for spade to come before I die.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:18 pm

Very nice *Pop Aida's soul back into her body* Now you have to learn to channel spirit energy *Warps to Graveyard* Now this place has the souls of millions of warriors that never passed on because they died violent deaths Your job is to purify them and allow them safe passage to the spirit world check this this out *I pull a spirit to me and begin to focus pulled all of the restless spirit energy out of him and turning it into pure spirit energy pumping it into the ground as the spirit crosses over* See what you want to is attach yourself spiritually by pimping your spirit energy into to him and channel the restless energy into you this takes a major amount of focus and understanding to accomplish you have to do it 200 times before i teach u hoe to concentrate your energy Good luck
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:01 pm

*Aida said boredly as she began to shake her hands with her eyes closed.*

Let's see..

*Aida then opens her eyes as they are seen glowing a bright brilliant blue as she then raises both her arms and begin to pull spirits to her and purifiy them one by one channeling their restless energy into the ground through her foot. She does this one at a time spirit by spirit each time in a fluid motion looking similar to water bending.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Very nice
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 am

*After awhile Aida would then grow close to being finished. she continued the very intense motion, the strain almost getting to her but her will and disciplane wouldn't allow her to crack.*

*Aida would remain silent until she counted 200 in her head. She then proceeded to take a large sigh of relief, her eyes changing back to normal.*

That was...relatively difficult.

*Aida said as she looked off to the side again for no apparent reason as she seemed to blow it off as she looked toward spade with that what's next expression.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:42 am

Now that you have learned to channel spiritual energy you can learn how to focus it into attacks like so *Channels his spirit energy into finger tips and it begins to glow white* The as the spirit energy becomes stronger its color changes *Channels more energy and the beam turns yellow* White is the weakest then yellow *Pumps more energy and it turns green* then green *pumps more energy then it turns blue then red then black* Black is the strongest level it takes an immense amount a focus and a major amount of spirit energy at your current level you may be able to produce somewhere between Blue and Red but try it focus the energy into one specific part of your body.
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:32 pm

Alright..

*Aida said kinda emotionless, though it wasn't directed toward spade at all, it's just kinda just the way Aida is. She then held up hand and began to focus as she channeled spiritual energy into her hand making it spectrum from blue to red. she then began to focus more making it a solid red. A lone drop of sweat runs down her face indicating the stress she is enduring, although her facial expression stays the same.*

What's next Spade?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:05 am

Wait keep at it i want to see something *Gives Aida my full attention*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:37 pm

*Aida then began to focus even more as lightning began to crackle all around her as the red spiritual energy began to darken by the second. Her eyes then glowed a brilliant blue again as they began to turn black just like the spiritual energy in her hand. As she held the black spirit energy in her hand the strain began to become unbearable as she began to breathe extremley hard as she tried to hide the strain only to fail. she fell to a knee as her eyes stayed black.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 8:29 pm

She did it this kid actually did it *Picks Aida up* Rest kid you deserve it *Lays her on bed of leaves*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aida's Spirit Control   Aida's Spirit Control I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aida's Spirit Control
Page 1 of 1