The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Ezekiel vs. Sanoske

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Ezekiel vs. Sanoske Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:00 am

begin!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:11 am

((Whats the terrain?))

*I walk in* Oh so Im fighting you first huh? Oh goody....*I sign and a wave of reality destruction shoots out towards you*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:26 am

*I walk into the arena and see the wave come at me*
Ahhhh!
* I quickly jump out of the way*
Hey i just got here, wait till Im here will you!
* I land opposite you and take out my Zanboto, and take a stance*
What wrong with fighting me?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:04 am

*I yawn* oh nothing... Sleep *I sign and three reality destruction clones form and leap into portals which lead out to surround you from different angles. They all sign and release waves of reality destruction at you while I make a cell phone call to the local dry cleans to see if my clothes are done*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:55 pm

*i quickly jump out of the way of the waves and sign, releasing a magma shuriken at you from my palm. I then sign again, and create cracks in the ground around us, making lava surround you from every angle. from the lava around you, large hands of lava shoot out trying to grab you, burn you, and keep you still for the magma shuriken*
You cant make a phone call right now, you have to fight me*
*i quickly make lava erupt from under the clones behind me, despersing them. I hadn't forgotten about them*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 pm

*the clones that you destroyed are made of reality destruction, so when they are destroyed, they release a ripple of R.D. that destroyes the lava and heads toward you* Um, I had the purple cloak, and oh my....um let me call you back...*I throw the phone into a portal besides me which leads to my apartment, and sign releasing a ripple of RD from me, destroying the hands before they touch me, and then I throw my Realityrang at you, which cuts through and destroyes your lava shuriken on the way, and continues onward towards you* I had to check up on my clothes thank you very much. I have to do something to pass the time. *I fall through a portal in back of me, and appear through another behind you, where I begin signing* Equigon Spell: Sands of Sleep! *a beam of purplish energy surges forward, eminating you into a genjutsu of sleep if not counter-acted quickly* Lets change it up a bit shall we?
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 pm

The member 'Ezekiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Attack' : 2, 2
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm

*I quickly dodge the boomerang and ripple by jumping into the air, and then landing back down. As I come to the ground, I realize the beam of genjutsu, and quickly sign, focusing all of my chakra to my feet intantly, trying to free myself of the influence of genjutsu*
Genjutsu Release!!!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:03 pm

The member 'Sanoske' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Defense' : 6, 1
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:09 pm

*Even as the beam of genjutsu hits me, focusing my chakra to my feet throws the genjutsu off, and I dont become under the influence*
Ha, no genjutsu can catch me!
*I quickly run towards you at full speed as the earth behind you explodes, creating a large wave of magma to spring up, cutting you off, then with a Magma Rasengan in my hand, I run and thrust it at you with much strength behind it* (the magma behind you encloses you in in all directions except for forward, towards me)
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:02 am

If only that would work. *I create a portal in back of me, than jump through, hoping that the lava will hit you instead* Time to end this! *I create clones who take portals to above you, and all create RD blades that they aim at you, hoping to chop you up to little pieces*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:05 am

*I quickly use the heat from the ransengan and the magma around me to shoot a large amount of heat in hopes of despersing the clones behind me, burning them to a crisp*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 am

*even as the clones are destoyed, they all release a huge amout of RD ripples, all augmented from eachothers, and at a very close range, hoping to turn you to nothingness*
Back to top Go down
Sanoske
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Sanoske

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:17 am

*I turn to see the destruction stuff upon me, as I try to sink into the ground, to avoid it, but to late. Im struck down, and most of me no longer remains*
You win...
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:20 am

Ezekiel Advances!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Sanoske   Ezekiel vs. Sanoske I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel vs. Sanoske
Page 1 of 1