The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Ezekiel vs. Hiro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:07 am

whenevee you're ready
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Hiro Mitarashi
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Hiro Mitarashi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:09 pm

lets go!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:55 pm

*I walk out of a portal, and stand there, looking at the "genin"* So, its you and me huh? Ok then lets go! *I quickly create a bunch of portals which open to a bunch more portals which surround you. I then make a wave of reality destruction move through each one, so that the waves would come out, each at a different angle at you, so that it would be very difficult to get away, or block or anything. The portals also are above you*
Back to top Go down
Hiro Mitarashi
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Hiro Mitarashi

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:33 pm

*I shoot my strings through the portals and fluctuate the energy levels which makes the reality waves shoot at different times and I dodge them all*

Close one...my turn

*I slide toward you with my foot covered in green energy*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Hum, tricky *I make a portal right in front of you, like a few inches in front of you, so that you go through and make the other opening open to the outside of the ring, so that when you so sliding out, you will fall out of bounds. I also make a clone appear in front of the portal after you go through and make a wave of reality destruction shoot through, so that if you should try to hang on to the portal some how, you will just be destroyed*
Back to top Go down
Hiro Mitarashi
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Hiro Mitarashi

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:28 pm

*since I was still hanging on to earlier portals you created, I escape the portal before I'm even halfway in, using a swinging motion with my wires...I then unload some of my energy into the portals in order to stop your connection to them and to establish my own connection to them, I then swing at you with a kick charged with the same energy as earlier*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Hey, thats not fair, you cant have my portals!!! *I quickly sidestep through a portal and end up behind you, and close the portal quickly so that it cant be taken over* Time to unleash it... *I quickly start by throwing my Kaboomerangs at you, and then my megarangs which home in on you, and then my multirangs with multiply themselves and shoot around you, and the explosion, so that if you were to escape the blast zone, which im out of, your would get hit by the multirangs and the megarangs would still follow you. As the rangs are doing there thing, I quickly sign and perform a summoning jutsu, which summons a giant octopus and a large lake so that he can swim around, and I stand on top of the octopus, its tenticals waving around up in the air, to catch you if you come near*
Back to top Go down
Hiro Mitarashi
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Hiro Mitarashi

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:54 pm

Gotcha...
*I use my swing I already had in motion I swing over kaboomerangs and megarangs into a portal that I now control and make it so they cannot follow me and I wait to reappear out of a portal after the octopus and large lake ((which couldn't fit in the ring anyway)) and kick you in the face with my foot covered in green energy*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:21 am

*Even as you kick me in the face, a ripple of RD shoots out of me, and should destroy you since your so close. Since Im sent into the air by the kick, on of the octopus's huge tenticals shoots forward and catches me, keeping me from falling out of the ring, I jump back through a portal and land on the water, closing the portal, seeing if there is anything left of you*
Back to top Go down
Hiro Mitarashi
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Hiro Mitarashi

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:35 pm

*since the kick connected and it was filled with energy, I control the energy flow in your body and the rd ripple doesn't happen*

I control your energy now, Game Over...

*I land on your octopus and make you desummon it along with the lake, I then use your energy to make you jump out of the ring far away and land, thus ending the match*
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel
Jounin of the Twilight
Jounin of the Twilight
Ezekiel

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:49 am

You win. *I say, although somewhat disdained, still cheerful and happy* Congratulations! *I bow and wait for Hiro to let go of his influence over my energy, so that I can teleport away*
Back to top Go down
Hiro Mitarashi
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Hiro Mitarashi

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:56 am

*I let go of my control over Ezekiel*

hope we can meet again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 12:58 am

Winner...Hiro Mitarashi!!!!

who would've thought a genin would make it to the finals??
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ezekiel vs. Hiro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezekiel vs. Hiro   Ezekiel vs. Hiro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezekiel vs. Hiro
Page 1 of 1