The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Mahk-X The Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Mahk-X The Master Empty
PostSubject: Mahk-X The Master   Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:00 pm

Mahk-X

Khameron was born and raised in the most prominent earth clan who specialized in earth style taijutsu... when he was born he bore the mark of damnation which meant that he was to fulfill the phropecy and be the host of the earth goddess gaia and cleanse the earth village of its inhabitants. To stop this Khams father who was the kage sealed him in a prison surrounded by 10,000 guards for 10,000 years...he was too much of a wuss to put an end to him himself so he hoped that time would destroy the infant Kham. Unfortuantely on the night of Khams 10,000 year birthday the teen age kham broke free from his prison and laid waste to his entire village as was destined. Every blow was not held back for Kham did not know that it was his father who imprisoned him there... the last villager was infact his father who stood up to Kham in battle..but still lacked what was necessary to end his sons life, kham struck him down and wanderd for more years withour purpose...he eventually wandered until the ends of the earth, living off the land only surviving for himself and stumbled upon tarturus. Where the earth goddess was held prisoner. He released the chains and in order for the goddess to stay alive she manifested herself within Kham... his form changed and his arm became diamond...his skelton was and hard as the stuff and it was as if the planet was talking to him. Gaia and kham hated each other ever since but maintained an unbreakable bond that started to reveal it self...Kham grew strong developing his own style of fighting to maximize the strengh of his skeletal structure and his diamond skeleton...all of his ninja techniques are unfamilair to any earth user and are very advanced....Kham is known far and wide as the "earths advocate" Kham soon found the abyss where he was given the title of jounin but quickly demonstrated his power to Ace and was a sannin he was equal to that of Zero Venkage the trio have been friends ever since...that was a couple years ago. During his travels with the abyss Kham faces death...raised an apprentice Vash and defeated Xemans and became:

Mahk-X
Who retains the natural personality of Kham his strength has been maximized and gaia has been expelled from his body and given her own thanks to his apprentineship of the power cosimc taken from the Master of the Universe after Kham "killed" him. In reality the master sealed him self in Khams subconsious to train him with his new powers...him and Gaia have developed an unspoken love for one another, and Kham is now one of the kage of the Nightmare the supreme ninja power in the world

My Appearance
no board and the silver stuff is just like skin but retains the natural effects of my diamond
[img]Mahk-X The Master Ssname10[/img]

Why Did He Leave The Nightmare?
((this is what basically happened))

Zeik: Hey since we dont like khams power cosmic, even though he hasnt god-hacked with it, and has been doing legit things ever since he got it... i dont know... LETS TAKE IT SINCE WE CAN DO WHATVER WE WANT EVEN IF ITS CLEARLY UNJUSTIFIED!!!

ZK: OK!!!!!!!!!!!! how do we do that if we dont know what the hell it is or how to take it away...

Zeik: I dont know, Ill just make something up and expect it to work since I am Zeik ha ha
*zeik does the fable 1 "ha ha"*

ZK: ok... and Ill just... uh... DODECAGRAM!!!! ((jace vocie))
*zeik and zk preform what they did to mahk-x*

-meanwhile in the training with gaia and tj*
Me: *my eyes flare open* woah... that wasnt nice
Gaia: what happened?
Me: they tried to take my power cosmic...
Gaia: do they know what the power cosmic is or how to get rid of it affectively?
*my hand crackles with crimson staticy energy as I ball up a fist, I then slightly chuckle*
Me: guess not... but that was my favorite clone though.
*we shrug and continue what we were doing, we then decide that zk is an asshole and zeik was being foolish and unfair, we go to the twilight*

My Appearance
((the silver surfer basically))
My skin changed as a whole to silver skin...
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Mahk-X The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X The Master   Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:22 pm

MY KEKKEI GENKAI!
ok some people know what it does from expirence others kinda guess but here is what it actually does

carbon infusion: my kg allows me direct control of ALL carbon based organisms atoms, seismic energies,and subsequently the power cosmic i can control all things earth and such

things i can do but wont: automaticly explode people, rearrange peoples DNA, and take control of someones earth elements

things i can do and probably will: auto destroy authentic clones, seize direct control of the earth ECT

kekkei genkai part two

my powers over the earth are most directly related to diamond, which is obviously no ordinary diamond...diamonds can not be destroyed by heat or any super human physical force that is not my own...of course my diamond skeleton is the strongest and is completely indestructible as for the random diamond spires those can be destroyed but will take ALOT more force that a simple slice or flame...the diamonds of the world breaker and ragnarok are of different kinds of diamond fused together by seismic energy also indestructible

kekkei genkai part three

siesmic energy...the stuff that makes earthquakes happpen...seismic energy is the energy that leveled china and california all those times in a matter of seconds...i can manipulate that energy to my will and use it with my physical attacks accordingly..the best option would be to get the hell out of the way because if you are hit and i really dont care who you are...you are fucked

my diamond eye can see all carbon based organisms no matter where they are and register their carbon signature (your DNA)

it can also control how dense my diamond is so i can either become as light as a feather or my regualr 4 ton self my diamond still retains it strength i can just fling it around better

kekkei genkai update
The Power Cosmic

A superpower full force; when i activate this power and use it it super powers my strength and earthbending skills to exponential heights, it allows me time control telekenesis and increased speed its somewhat like opening the gates and puts an immense strain on my body to use in rapid succession. Its destructive power is unlike that of anyother

the color of the power cosmic
[img]Mahk-X The Master Cats-e10[/img]

this power is exponentionaly stronger than seismic energy

RED Matter
Red matter is a HIGH gravitational force manifested by the power cosmic, its red... meaning its only accessible to me. The properties of RED matter are highly unstable, so it can only be contained by someone with powers on the level of my own ((And since no one is like me... thats impossible))

Red matter, when manifested begins to delete matter touching it, meaning air and such... unless I tell it not to, but when it is applied to a physical living mass--like a human being-- their matter would collapse upon them creating a black hole eliminating them from existence, however... besides its destructive properties it can harden to any density providing an excellent defense, and is QUITE flexible... it can grow or shrink to macro/microscopic levels. All it takes is a drop of red matter to destroy a planet.
((think star trek in a sense....))

Mahk-X The Master Blood_Sphere_by_chasef

My Geass

Mahk-X The Master Code_Geass_Symbol_Set_by_solwyve-1

Thanks to the abillity of L.L to bestow geass upon people I have obtain the power to affect the probability of objects by making eye contact with them, everything in the universe is affected by probability so I can make any event occur on a particular object by manipulating its likeness towads a certain event... so basically the probability field is...

all space and acts on us at all times. It acts on every particle in every atom in our bodies. And on every particle in every atom in everything else in the universe. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the universe together.
The odd effects of quantum mechanics arise because each particle is accompanied and governed by a wave in the probability field. Just as an electron is always accompanied by an electric field, an electron is also accompanied by the probability field. This probability wave is part of a physical force field, like a gravitational field, that effects the course of particles.
This force does not decrease with distance, unlike other forces. A single probability wave controls particles, no matter how far apart they go. The probability field violates both locality and independence and it conveys any change instantaneously over all of space because it carries information about the whole universe.
Simply put, the probability field is a continuous field throughout the universe that acts instantaneously throughout the universe. It is not created by or concentrated around matter, unlike other forces. Although the probability field guides particles, it is not generated by them.
Because the probability field permeates all space and is not affected by distance, it in essence entangles or interconnects all particles. The universe is not a collection of objects, but a web of vibrating interconnected patterns governed by this probability force. Unlike the other forces, the probability field has no known physical source and it violates locality.
Just as space and time are interconnected as part of a space-time continuum, everything is connected as part of a single continuum. The entire universe is one single, complex entity. The whole universe is enfolded in everything and each thing is enfolded in the whole; and it is the probability field that controls and connects all things.

so for example I can

can use my hexes to combust flammable objects, contain or remove air from a particular volume, deflect objects, stop the momentum of projectiles, open doors, explode objects, create forcefields and deflect magical attacks.
I can alter the molecular composition and physical state of physical objects, negate or distort physical laws, and to cause various forms of energy to spontaneously appear or disappear.

All through eye contact with the targeted force or object

Last edited by mahk-x on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Mahk-X The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X The Master   Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:24 pm

The Power Cosmic originates from the marvel universe...it is commonly seen being used by galactus (marvels main badguy who eats planets to sustain himself) he can do everything with the power cosmic because he has "all of it"... YES the power cosmic is measured in quantities, and since he (galactus) is the originator of such an energy... he can make a plant a fish... or breathe on someone and kill them... he is a beast... the power cosmic has also been seen in many other individuals mainly the silver surfer johnny storm (human torch) Dr. Doom apocolypse and thanos and stardust and many more...these people are commonly refered to as "heralds" to the power cosmic they do not have a large amounts of it so they cant do whatever they want too...THEY ARE STRONG!! dont get my wrong... but they cant go about all willy nilly like galactus can and pwn everything. The more power cosmic you have the more difficult it is for you to live...(so if someone on the site were to have all the power cosmic, they would have to sustain it by eating planets of diesting the pure souls of first born for the rest of thier life time) its kinda like voldemort with the horcruxes. The silver surfer (the main herald) is probably one of the most strongest super heroes in the marvel universe, he can move at warp speed and has great telekenitic abilities... he was defeated several times by thor, the sentry and bested by the hulk and doctor doom. The surfer has 0.0000000000001 percent of the power cosmic, enough to make him VERY strong, but not enough to make him a god. he is still a beast.

I am a herald to the power cosmic and posses a simalar fraction of the power the surfer has...im no god...i am no galactus i am no thanos ( another herald who as 1 percent of the power cosmic) so i can be stopped...but let me tell lucius...that it is not the power cosmic that makes me strong... my other various earth based techniques give me an excelent move base and renders me versatile and pretty much unstopable....i would consider my self a beast but i am still able to be defeated quite easily (this fact is unknown to alot of ninja on the site) i would say that i have 0.0000000000002 of the power cosmic which allowed me to branch out to chrono kenesis and various psycho kenesis techniques, the power cosmic in itself is not a god hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mahk-X The Master Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mahk-X The Master   Mahk-X The Master I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mahk-X The Master
Page 1 of 1