The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:59 am

*i facepalm knowing that this is what jace used to off ZK so quickly, and now the upper hand was slightly in his favor... the trinity form wasnt really a problem... its just the white void which just about nullifies my powers and such, and the only way out is to either kill jace or make him turn it off*

Im really debating how to go about winning this battle... depending on your course of action from here on out is what I will decide

*I cross my arms and float slightly off the ground with my eyes closed waiting for jace's next move and silver fragments floating around me*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:34 pm

*I simply stand there as I cross my arms.*
Why would I bring--
*as i speak the white void began to disperse and return us back to earth to my amazement. I quickly begin to think that it's because of the use of trinity state while trying to maintain The White Void simutaneously made The White Void, collapse. I then stand there slightly disappointed.*
Well that was..unfortunate..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:11 am

Seems like your still transformed... excuse me for a moment
*I slam my fists together and the world breaker arms surrounding us pile around me creating a cocoon of sorts that begins to pulse with crimson energies, all of the remaining world breaker arms uproot from the ground and attach themselves to the cocoon, this metamorphosis usually takes about 3 hours but in order to speed it up a blue veil of chrono chakra and cosmic energy surrounds the events speeding it up to a couple seconds... I then emerge in my giga trigger state with millions of world breaker attached to my back, I stand 100 sears towers high but my diamond eye allows me to see everything and react like I normally would, my voice then echoes everywhere*

Here we go... The beginning of the end
*my main two arms are crossed as I float off the ground, the halo behind me begins to glow and rotate charging some form of energy, while the world breaker arms sit flailing about ready for anything*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 pm

*I look up to the enormous kham who's head now is up against the moon.*
Wow..
*I then grab my double blades again as I turn my head to the side summoning Oblivion the Endless Abyss to my side, him holding his scythe and looking at me with one of his heads and glaring at kham with the other too.*

Oblivion: you..summoned me..
Me: Cut out the lights..

*As I speak the entire planet becomes engulfed in an endless dark abyss where no light can escape at all and vision is severly slashed. then instantly kham is surronded by trillions of genesis beams.*

Abyssmal Carnage..

*My voice echoes the world an kham is then bombarded with the trillions of beams each one breaking the sound barrier and each one going faster than the last. I then continue to create more and more to continue the onslaught.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Your defeat is inevitiable...
*Telekinetic force alone emitting from the halo ((which gives me my own gravitational rotation)) would stop the bullets from even moving and disperse them elsewhere and grab jace with enough telekenitic force to move planets, since I can see everything as I normally would... without even hesitating the halo behind me would warp jace infront of me like a tractor beam imprisoning him rendering him immoble for the time being*

Max Version.... mahk fist
*I would bring my left arm backwards, and half-a-million world breaker arms would follow, next jace would be hit with 500,000 global fists pulsing with cosmic energy, each one can destroy a planet and each fist moving so fact it would only feel like one global fist to its target*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Fuck..outta chakra..
*I say as I get pummeled into oblivion, my body dissappearing in the darkness and the darkness then fades away. I am seen on the ground reverted back to normal and the dodecagram on my forehead keeping me alive. I then stand up and brush my self off smiling.*

You fucking tank..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:10 pm

saved by the dodecagram eh?
*I burst from the core of the giga trigger and every thing breaks down into its origional silver diamond form... it then returns to my skeleton... I land in a kneeling position*

I guess that comes in pretty handy, the dodecagram
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:15 pm

*I smile as I rub my face with one finger.*
I guess..i've heard it could do lot's..
*I then walk over to kham and tap him on the shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:43 pm

What the hell?
*the tap would fill me with some uknown power as the dodecagram glistens in my diamond eye giving it a pupil*
Youre a good ninja Jace... I disappointed me when I got news that ZK killed you that time... It seems like you can keep up with me.
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:05 pm

*I smile widly as I put my hand in my pockets.*
Yea..I hope so..
*I then turn around and begin to walk off before turning back to kham pointing playfully.*
Hey..use that power carefully..
*I then give him the thumbs up before warping away.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:23 pm

*I facepalm and sigh then walk off back towards the twilight going dodecacrazy, putting the dodecagram on whatever I want too*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kham..You Knew This Was Coming   Kham..You Knew This Was Coming - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kham..You Knew This Was Coming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2