The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Emmere's Tale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmere
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Emmere

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Emmere's Tale Empty
PostSubject: Emmere's Tale   Emmere's Tale I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:29 pm

I was in The village of Light. It was a village ran by cat like women ninja. We believed we were the best there was...Sooo big headed. i was trained by my mother how to do the villages secret techniques and all of the basics. I was always picked on by other girls because I was always shorter than the girls my age. Other than that my life was plain simple and boring, Until the day after my tenth birthday. I remember getting into a fight with a girl in the village she continued making me mad and continued to bully me and the other girls crowded around us mocking me and then I just snapped and I blanked out. When i Came to the girl that was bothering me was layed out on the grass and she had all sorts of cuts on her body and she was bloody and I looked down at my hands and they were also covered with blood I looked up at the other girls around me, and they were just staring at me. I panicked and ran home then went into my room. A few hours later a lady showed up at the house and my mom went to go talk to her in private Next thing I new I heard yelling and then I heard somthing that sounded like water spilling on the floor. My mom came into my room and told me to come with her. She grabbed a large bag and put it on her back as we were walking out the door I saw the lady that came to the house lying on the floor with her blood spilled out, I looked at my mom and she looked at me and said "were running away. " My mother and I ran from the village and have been running for 6 years She said the reason we had to run was because of our families ability no one was suppose to know about it and my ability woke up at the rong time . I thought we were going to be running together forever, until one night they caught up with us they took my mother as she told me to run I ran and ran all the way here to this strange village. Hopefully they won't find me here and I can laylow...but i will go back to get her.
Back to top Go down

Emmere's Tale
Page 1 of 1