The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix LeStrange
Genin of Twilight
Genin of Twilight
Bellatrix LeStrange

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-24

A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style Empty
PostSubject: A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style   A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:11 am

Name: Bellatrix LeStrange
Kekkai Genkai: Mind Warp
Kekkai Genkai Info- Mind Warp messes with the targets mind. It taps into there memory and can screw up their memories, and make them belivev that theyre dead. It can also cause the target to have hallucinations. This Kekkai Genkai was passed down to Bellatrix through her parents.
Bio:
Bellatrix grew up in the circus. She started taking parts in the shows when she turned 5. She started with the simple things, but once she reached the age of 11 she did everything. Lion taming, Fire Eating, Sawing herself in half....the list went on and on. Her co-workers werent so thrilled. On the night she was supposed to preform for important village leaders, the other carnies attacked. She was outnumbered and had no clue to fight. She was beaten into unconsciousness and thrown into a river. She arose hours later, light headed as hell. She turned her neck and winced. She hurt all over. Her groogy vision caught sight of a giant golden beast before she blacked out.

"Ugh..." Bellatrix groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. She glanced around. Were was she...? It seemed like a giant teepee, but how...? She heard the rushing water of the river and flinched as she remebered the beating she got. She felt like a giant bruise. The flap opend and a man with golden hair walked in with a basket of berries. Bellatrix's stomach growled. The man luaghed and offered her the basket with a grin. Belltrix snatched the basket and started devouring the berries. She finished and looked up at the man. "...How long?" she asked. He smiled. "Three months. wasn't sure if youd wake up or not". She sighed. "...And you are?" The man smiled again. "Leon. You?" Bellatrix brushed back her dark hair. "Bellatrix. Mind telling me how you found me?" The man nodded. "I was flying by and noticed a body in the river. It didn't look alive, so I came down to investigate". Bellatrix blinked. "You flew?" "I am a Griffin. I can fly" he stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Bellatrix gave him a blank stare. "You do not believe me?" In a flash of light, the golden boy was gone. In his place was a majestic Griffon. 'Believe me now?'
A voice asked in her head. She flinched and the voiced laughed. 'Just Telepathy'. In a flash, Leon was human again. "My turn for questions. How'd you get beat up so bad?" Bellatrvx sighed and explained what happend. Leon grinned. "Want me to teach you to defend yourself?" Bellatrix blinked. "Uh...yeah?" Leon closed his eyes and touched her arms. Bellatrix's body immeaditly lit up with blue veins. Leon opend hhis eyes and grinned. "Ah, so you have a chakra network. Perfect". Bellatrix blinked. "..Huh?"

The next few months Leon taught Bellatrix everything about being a ninja. She crafted her own jutsus and designed all her weapons. When she was eighteen, her and Leon stumbled opon the Twilight and decided to stay there for no particular reason, it seems. xD
Back to top Go down

A Carnie's Tale, LeStrange Style
Page 1 of 1