The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Time For Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Time For Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm

*I run and catch the last one you threw first. Then I run over to one and catch it and slide over while running. I pick up some speed and catch it. Then I run and successfully catch the one that's left.*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 5:37 pm

*I report back to Kama* How much more?
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:32 pm

Thats good for now, I can see your speed has increased, but your not the fastest, so dont rely on it to much. Now, because you have 2 nervous systems, your lightning jutsu can also be increased in power. This is because you can feed the electricity that is in your extra nerves in the jutsu, thus adding more power to it. And the last addative, is your resistance factor. You will be able to resist lightning attacks and jutsu to a small extent now where you couldnt before. You do this one of two ways.

1. by creating a current of lightning inside you equal or greater than that of the jutsu. You wont be able to do this very much, only because your power over lightning is limited compared to most shinobi with lightning abilities.

2. by absorbing the current from the attack into you extra nerves. This you can use more often, but with caution. If you absorb too much current into your body, you will overload them, and you'll either be paralized or die. The way to make sure you dont is while absorbing the lightning, shooting the lightning back out of your body at your opponent or away from you at least. Or at least using the current in some way to get it out of your body so you dont get over loaded.

Now, I would like to train you father in absorbing the lightning. But First do you have any questions?

*I sit and wait for you to ask any questions*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:52 pm

No questions. Lets continue.
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:31 am

((sorry, forgot about this))

Very well, Im going to hit you with a small amount of electric current, and I want you to try to absorb it, and then shoot it back out through your index and middle fingers, understood? *I extend my index and middle fingers, which now crackle with lightning*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Alright! * I await Kama to attack me *
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 9:52 pm

*I quickly jab my fingers at Zakuzu, aiming for his shoulder opposite his heart, as to inflict minimal damage if he didnt absorb it*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:30 pm

*I start gathering an amount of chakra and use enough to absorb the lightning*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:12 pm

*Im quick to notice that Zakuzu aborbed the lightning successfully, but didnt redirect it*

Zakuzu, you did good in absorbing the lightning, but if I would have even trippled the current, you would have been fried. You need to get in the habit of redirecting the lightning that enters your body, and not storing it, otherwise you could be in a tight spot in a fight. Lets try again, this time Ill uo the current, but you must redirect it out of your body again, understand?

*I step back, extend my two fingers, which start to crackle with glowing blue current*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:14 pm

Oh yeah..Sorry! *I await for Kama to attack*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:19 pm

*I jab my fingers for Zakuzu, aiming for the same spot as before, but focusing a slight bit more current into the jab*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:20 pm

*I charge in chakra and then absorb it. Then I send it out of my body and into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:30 pm

Good, now we can move from a single jab, to continueous current. I will jab you like before, but send continueous current into you body. You need to absorb, then release, absorb, and release, continually until you can disconnect my jab, or until I let go, which you should really focus on disconnecting my jab.

*I step back again, readying my fingers with current and then jab him in the same spot as before, and keep it there, releasing a steady flow of current into his body, but making sure that he is able to react, and readying myself to disconnect if nessicary(sp)*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:33 pm

*I charge in chakra and absorb the lightning then I would send the lightning out and quickly after that I'd go back to absorbing. I would do this around 2 more times and then try to disconnect your jab.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:47 pm

((explain how you disconnect my jab please, it will depend on how you do it, if it is successful or not, we are connected by a continueous electrical current yea know))
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:25 pm

((I dont know...I move it or something...))
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:47 am

((ok, well just say you parried away or something))

Good, your getting the hang of this. Now time to try something a little more intense.

*I hold out my hand and produce a Chidori*

I want you to absorb the lightning out of the chidori before it can damage you, and then using the lightning you absorbed, create your own chidori in your hand. Understand?

*I take a stance and wait for Zakuzu to get ready*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 3:40 pm

Absorb it and then make my own Chidori? I can do that! *I await Kama to attack*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:41 pm

Hum, glad you have confidence.

*I rush forward, and slam the chidori into Zakuzu's mid-section, using the Raikogan to see the absorbtion and redirection take place, when and if it did*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:12 pm

*I would absorb the lightning and then direct it to my hand. Using the lightning chakra I would then make a Chidori* This good?
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:40 pm

*I step back examining the chidori.*

Yes, its good. Now that youve got the hang of that....

*I sign, and create 10 nimbus clones, who sign, and start shooting lightning bolts at Zakuzu from different angles. Some continue this, while others run towards Zaku, and start throwing punches at him, and all of them moving at blurring speeds, so that Zaku would have to step it up to not get hit. Meanwhile, I go and sit and have a glass of water, and relax in the sun, watching*

Now take what you just learned, and apply it to a extreme battle situation, they are the enemy, each attaining only 1/2 my strength, so you beating them with only a single hit is impossible for you at your current level. You have to move at your extended rate of speed, and also be able to absorb and redirect the lightning thrown at you.

*i continue to watch as the clones throw numerous lightning bolts at Zaku, as also the others attack him*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:46 pm

*I would charge chakra inro my second nervous system to increase my speed. Then as the clones would come to attack me, I would focus on the lightning. As I asorb the lightning I would shoot the lightning out of my body from different sides and they would go at the nimbus clones. With the Chidori in my hand I would try to slash at the near by clones. I would keep on continuing this process, focusing on the lightning the most.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:53 pm

Step it up otherwise youll be crushed.

*The clones, still inhabiting my speed, and Raikogan, very simiply dodge the lightning, and the slashing. A clone appears above you signing* Water Style: Exploding Water Shockwave! *the clone pours a huge amount of water out of hit mouth down at you, trying to crush you with the sheer force of the rushing water. five other clones have formed a perimeter around you, and shoot consequtive lightning bolts at you, from different angles, and the other 4 clones each sign and shoot a wind bullet at you*
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Zakuzu

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:27 pm

Right *With some of the absorbed chakra I'd do Lightning Dragon Combo which make 30 dragons that come and hit the water. While the lightning comes, I'd absorb it. While I do that, I'd just block the attacks from any close up clones. When I have enough of the lightning I'd send the lightning out of my body from all over which attacks all the clones. I'd keep repeating this*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Good, keep it up.

*the clones all absorb the lightning thrown at them as well, and all begin to sign. The water that was dispersed by the lightning dragons is gathered and then shot at you in the form of dragons and 10 ft long needles, which shoot towards you from all sides. Wind bullets follow those, and then lightning bolts, trying to overwelm(sp) you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time For Training   Time For Training - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time For Training
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next