The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

A Neglective Request..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

A Neglective Request.. Empty
PostSubject: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:50 am

~*Aizu would walk to the front door of Mahk-x's home, walking up the ramp. he didn't know what he was doing, asking someone else to help him with such a task..this seemed ridiculous. Why would he have to ask this guy for something that he knew he could do. he rambled in his head as knocked on the giant doors.~*

Last edited by Aizu Uchiha on Sun May 10, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:59 pm

You rang?
*I would say as I appear behind this individual before he completed his first nock*

Last edited by mahk-x on Sun May 10, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 5:25 pm

Are you the one known as Mahk-x?
~*Aizu spoke without even turning around.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:02 pm

((you have ken's old avy))

Yeah... and you would be?
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Aizu..Uchiha..
~*He said turning around to the guy.*~
Jace..told me..to ask you...for..er..how to use my sharingan..
~*he said reluctiely(sp?).*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:09 pm

Stuipid uchiha pride... you dont know how to use your own eye technique, and what made jace think that I could do it?
*I slightly raise my eyebrow*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm

~*Ignoring his ignant ass comment, aizu closed his eyes .*~
He said you were the "Master" at ever thing and that this shouldn't be any different..
~*He said making air quotations.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:29 pm

I can see were going to have issues with you already...
*reluctantly I obdlige since jace is my friend and teleport me and aizu to a nice open grassy plain for training*

Now if you'll excuse me...
*I turn around and preform handsigns to rearragne my DNA, I cycle through various eye techniques, rin'negan, byakugan, the chakra eye, the oblivion eye and finally arrive at the sharingan, mine looks like this*

A Neglective Request.. Sharingan

Ok... so.... you dont know how to copy jutsu, you cant use its powers of perception and you dont have access to your mangekyou am I right?
*I sigh*
This is going to be a long day...
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:52 pm

~*Aizu activates his sharingan and look at kham and cut his eyes.*
Yes, well get this over with..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:05 pm

Im pretty sure you already know how to copy jutsu... I wont show you any of mine, but now comes your powers of perception, which is the sharingans second strongest technique. This does not mean that you can dodge everything becuase your powers of perception are relative to your own reaction time and speed. You focus your sharingan on me and you will see what I do coming, but if im surrounded by some third party energy then at your current level you wouldnt be able to multi task and percive everything coming your way... if you combine your sharginan with your own speed and reaction then you will be a force to be reckoned with
*since I think im ranting.... I pause to see whether or not aizu and I are on the same page*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm

~*Aizu crossed his arms and nodded as he listened. he thought his abilities were already pretty damn good but he decided to argue later with him after he was further informed.*~
Ok..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Im not going to pull any punches...
*I would say as I cross my arms and crimson cosmic energy stems from my right side... an enigmatic figure appears behind me like its my exoskeleton but it looks more demonic... it seems to move on its own, only slightly corresponding with my movements*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:09 pm

You shouldn't..
~*He said as he looked at the large beast an d kham locking on to him with flames engulfing my fists.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:50 am

Since im supposed to teach you how to use the sharingan and not how to increase your speed... just pick which punch you want to dodge more, at your current level I dont think you can dodge both... here we go
*I would take a step back and appear infront of aizu with the global fist inches away from his face, the exoskeleton hasnt even cocked back yet... he has just moved with me at the moment*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:38 pm

~*My sharingan aids me in being able to avoid the attack by leaning my head to the side with slight difficulty. He then jumped back after looking at the giant beast still ready for khams next attack.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:08 am

*while aizu is in the air the beast would already be winding up showing the lack of perception of the sharingan, when he finishes his dodge of me the exoskeleton would smite him across the field*
now do you see how incomplete the sharingan is?
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:09 pm

~*Aizu would get sent flying being smitted off guard..how come he couldn't ee it coming..*~
Tch..What kind of two bit sharingan do I have..
~*He said enduring the pain, as he waited for mahk-x to continue his teachings.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:40 pm

Its now two bit... its just imperfect like all jutsu in the world... but its up to you how to figure out how to increase your speed and doge accordingly, now... if I be come more unpredictable then it would be more impossible for you to dodge... tell me about your self Aizu
*I would say taking a quick break trying to judge how aizu obtained his mangekyou sharingan*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

What's the point of telling you anything about me?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Just talk before I destroy you...
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Take your fucking best..
~*Aizu said, his facial expression similar to that of his avatar. flames shoot everywhere from his body.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:27 pm

shot?
*I would say as I appear infront of aizu with my fist practically touching his face aiming to punch him back for miles and miles on end*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 6:38 pm

~*He would instinctvely dodge his head to the side, but the sheer force following the blow would still indeed send him for days crashing through random objects until he caught his balence.*~
Tch..I dodged the attack...why did it hurt so much?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:02 pm

You dont know much about me do you Aizu?
*I would slide to a stop infront of aizu with my face to his chest and boot him higher but holding him in place with telekensis forcing im to take the full force of the kick, kicking his rib cage out of place*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Don't..really care..
~*He said spitting up blood from the unbareable pain, but refused to let it show. He then looked up at him and fired an extremley powerful blast of fire at him from point blank from his mouth.*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Neglective Request..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next