The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

A Neglective Request..

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:21 pm

Oh really? Dodge this...
*I force my self through the flames that arent really hot... these flames are like 90 degree weather to a cactus to me, I then headbut aizu forcing him to bend over backwards, and then in one smooth motion I jump over aizu and gannondorf stomp him to the ground causing a meteor sized crater*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

~*Taking the full force, Aizu would reach the brink of death, his sharingan slowly deactivating along with his sight as he looked at mahk-x, blood dripping from his mouth, but his pride with him until the end. Although in too much pain to speak he mouthed the words he wanted to say while smirking at kham with his bruted face.*~
Fuck..you..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Are you ready to talk now... your history is important to me
*I would wait for aizu to give some sort of confirmation*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:04 pm

~*He looks up at Mahk-x..no has ever thought he was important..not in the least, swallowing his pride while enduring the pain. He begins telling kham his story ending off on how the life of his parents ended at his hands.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 6:50 am

I suppose that would qualify as obtaining a mangekyou sharingan...
*I would say as I earth bend and bring the crater back up to regular level*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 8:47 am

Mangekyo what?
~*He said in shock, what the hell was he talking about.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:34 am

Wow... you really are clueless, your bloodline is the only known eye technique that has stages, or evolves... unlike the byakugan or other eye techniques the sharingan has levels. The mangekyou is the strongest of those levels its power relative to that of the user and the way the mangekyou has to be obtained is also relative to the user. Like a great uchiha who is stronger than alot of us in the world of ninja, he killed his "best friend", another just obtained a new resolve, and I... killed 1,000,000 lives, so you killed your parents... I wonder if that will qualify
*I sprinkle some cosmo red dust on aizu healing all of his wounds*

Stand up... lets see what your eyes can do... Im going to take you to that instant where you took your parents lives for whatever reason that may be, perhaps that will awaken your eyes
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:48 pm

~*He slit his eyes, he didn't want to ever have suffer sight of that ever again. But his curiosity got the best of him, and wanted to wield such a power.*~
I'm....ready..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:23 pm

Well first, I just want to test whether or not that event even gave you the mangekyou sharingan
*I blink as if I was taking a picture of Aizu's carbon structure and begin doing handsigns, blue chrono chakra and cosmic energy surrounds us as a rift of time appears infront of the both of us, I then wave my finger to the left as if I was cycling through the events of the past trying to pinpoint where this event actually occured, with that being finished I slam my fists together and instantly we are transported to that moment in time where Aizu killed his parents

Lets see how this power works...
*While Aizu and I are floating around in area as this even is about to transpire, I activate the abillity of my mangekyou sharingan, which just happens to be my geass, I then lock on to aizu in the past and increase the probabillity of the event never happening, instead of killing his parents Aizu went to go get a drink of water... with that being altered I recall the carbon picture of Aizu that I took earlier and notice that the mangekyou sharingan gene has not been awakened, so him killing his parents indeed gave him his mangekyou, with that figured out... I rewind time of the event and make aizu kill his parents with my mangekyou/geass this time leaving aizu to watch the event unfold*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:49 pm

(wow)

NOOOOO...
~*Aizu screamed, he jumped out at his past self trying to stop himself from killing his parents, but he would simply phase through them, not being able to touch it. He began to brake down in tears and snot yelling and screaming but the event played just like it did.*`
~*He then let out yell of pain and anguish before falling to his knees, his eyes now activating his Mangekyo, his face drenched with tears and snot, and his expression a broken sadness as he looked over to mahk-x.*
A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 Mang10
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:21 pm

Roam your past... Face the repurcussions of what you have done
*I would simply rewind and play the scene over and over and over to instill the mangekyou further into aizu's eyes*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:29 pm

~*Aizu would grab his head as his eyes pulsated. It seemed to be driving him insane, but he seemed to be excepting the fact of whar he did. after a while he would stop his weeping and stand straight up looking at kham with his mangekyo, showing him that he was ready.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Indeed...
*I would wave my hands as if wisping away the events returning us to where we were*

How do you feel Aizu?
*I would cross my arms*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:53 pm

~*Aizu look onto mahk-x in shock, for he couldn't see his face or body really. only his silouette and what would seem to be all the qualdrillion atoms that make up his body. it wouldn't frighten him, but puzzle him at the most. he would then begin looking around everywhere seeing all unlimited amount of atoms that are i the air the ground every fucking where else.*~
I can see..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Congratulations on obtaining your mangekyou... which you obtained rather early, so lets get to see how that mangekyou works huh? What is it you see
*I would say rather interested*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:43 pm

I would assume..Atoms..
~*He would say extending his finger to touch one.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:46 pm

WOAH WOAH WOAH
*I would swat aizus hand down as he reached outward as if he were about to touch an atom*

Do you have any idea what atoms do? What the slightest poke of an atom can do?
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:47 pm

Guess I'll find out..
~*He said touching an atom on Mahk-x's hand.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:49 pm

What the hell did I just say?
*I boot aizu away some odd feet*

Look... lets start with this rock
*I gesture over to some random boulder and lift it up telekineticly and place it infront of aizu*
Touch it...
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:52 pm

~*I look at the rock and notices that it has some type of pattern, like connect the dots if you will. I then touch the rock and play connect the dots with the pattern put before me. After the last dot the rock would reduce down into dust.*~
Whoa..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:17 pm

So its kind of like re-arranging the molecules of objects huh... well lets try with something larger
*I press my hand on the ground and a large apartment sized tree appears seperating me and aizu*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:26 pm

~*Aizu would look at the tree and would see a variety of different patterns. I then rearrange the patterns and turn the giant tree into a small pebble that would fall on my hand.*~
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Well, thats a pretty nifty abillity, so lets see some jutsu with that eye
*I wave aizu forward*
Back to top Go down
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:38 pm

What is it you want me too do?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Well the uchiha's strongest technique is genjutsu, so we have to find some way to establish several genjutsu with that eye of yours. I really dont wish to be the object of your mangekyou, so Ill have you do it to a clone of me...
*I snap my fingers and a clone plummets from the skies and hits the ground causing quite the large crater, we then look at each other and nod*
Put him in a genjutsu and do what you will... the genjutsu is up to the user, the sharingan can create alternate reality at a whim... so I suggest you give it a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Neglective Request..   A Neglective Request.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Neglective Request..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next