The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Tatsu vs. Star

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:05 am

whenever you're ready
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

Lets get this over with...
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 11:49 pm

*I slide out of the ground, and stare at Kogren, activating my Sharingan and Byakugan*
Indeed, no need to play around...
*I suddenly sign and make the earth all around you soft, and start to shoot up around you and on you, trying to grab you and pull you down into the earth. I also sign and summon a giant worm which stays behind me, and shoots towards you a large amount of acid slime, enough to fill a pond, which would burn you to a crisp if it touches you*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 8:40 pm

*I drop through a portal beneath my feet and I fall through reapearing through another portal in an area behind you and the worm. 4 gravity clones show up and I sighn, Haste Time!, I throw a huge shurikan at you and sign making the shurikan Expand making it as big as a building I then send a wave pushing the shurikan evan faster towards you trying to chop that worm and you in half*
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 1:07 am

*Using the byakugan, I see you the moment you come through the other portals, and the worm shoots into the ground, as I quickly sign and create an earth ripple that shoots out, making the earth shoot up so high it hits the shuriken, and makes it fall to the ground. at the same time, the worm shoots out of the ground, and swallows the clones whole, and shoots back into the ground. The ripple of earth continues to move towards you, and I quickly sign making the earth under you extremely stickly and sinky, so that it would be hard to move or walk or anything, and the earth would also begin to shoot up your body as soon as the ground went all soft, trying to envelope your entire body, and trying to suffocate you*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:31 pm

*Using the Haste Time boost my clones quickly flip out of the way of your worm and I sighn before me and my cloes turn our bodies into small dust particles, and a huge gate appears above the worm and the worm gets drawn into it and the gate closes and dissapears*

That worm summon may come in use later I like it.

*My clones and I reform our bodies around you in a circle and start to run around you so fast that it starts to look like a wall is around you one clone quickly slides toward you and tries to kick you up in the air while another would wrap itself around you once in the air making sure you cant use your limbs*
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:59 am

Your welcome...
*I would mutter to myself, feeling slightly foolish that my worm was now gone, and could be summoned by someone else. Using both the Sharingan and byakugan to track you, and your clones, I quickly take a stance, then when you begin to circle me, quickly push chakra out of every point of my body and spin* Rotation! * I a large dome of spinning chakra is admitted out around me, and protecting me from your attacks, and also hitting you and throwing you and your clones backward, away from me with much force, as I then sink straight down into the ground. Once in the ground, I quickly make earth spikes appear in the pathes of you and your clones, as you all fly in different directions, hoping to impale you as you fly past them*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 6:34 pm

*As I fall back portals appear above the spikes and me and my clones fall into the portals and I come back out *

Hiding now? Jupiter Strength!

*My strength is the increased greatly and I punch the ground infront of me making the ground pop up in pieces to expose you as 2 portals appear in the sky and 2 clones jump out landing on pieces of eath that got popped in the sky they focus their strength in their legs and shoot the rock they landed on at you at incredible speed by jumping off the rocks and going back into portals and they both exit a few feet behind you and they both use the Thousand Wound technique and swing their swords and try to make you feel pain and distract you from the incomming rocks*
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:17 am

*I see the giant rocks flying towards me as well as the sword armed clones behind me, as I then hit the ground activating another earth ripple that rises the earth up 20 feet, and shoots a circlar wall in all directions from me, like a ripple in water, only in earth. As the clones would be hit by this, and the rocks would also be knocked out of the way, I quicky sink farther into the ground, and then as the ripple nears you, 5 earth clones appear around you, each taking a gentle fist stance* 8 Trigrams: 64 Palms!
*The clones each shoot at you, each sending 4 palms, then 8 palms, then 16, and onward, as they try and seal off your chakra network completely. I meanwhile, have made the earth under you, shoot around your ankles, and harden, making it almost impossible to move*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:31 pm

*By hitting my clones with that attack you gravity should be increased, I then make a port hole right beneath you and instead of you sinking into the ground you would fall through I open the portal out of bounds like a foot off the ground and you should be falling fast since your gravity was increased..and hopefully ending the fight. I myself drop through a portal completely avoiding your clones attack at last minute they would only hit themselves.
Back to top Go down
Tatsu
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Tatsu

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:33 pm

*Knowing that even if I was able to get back in the ring, I would hardly have a chance to defeat Star, so accepting my fate, I willingly fall to the ground outside the ring, and disappear into the ground. a mouth opens in the earth beside you, and speaks*
You win, congrates.
*the mouth then disappears, and move through the earth, away from the field*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Star Wins!!!!

Onto the Final Round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Tatsu vs. Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tatsu vs. Star   Tatsu vs. Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsu vs. Star
Page 1 of 1