The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

New Training....Gaining wind.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

New Training....Gaining wind. Empty
PostSubject: New Training....Gaining wind.   New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:41 am

*I appear on a field of tall grass, with a older looking griffin facing me, as I sit down and we begin to talk*

Griffin: So Kama, Ive been wanting to meet with you.

Kama: oh really, and why would that be?

Griffin: We never discussed the ring you received.

Kama: Well, I realize the emmense chakra it allows me to use.

Griffin: yes, but there is another benefit, Kama.

Kama: Oh really and that would be?

Griffin: Well, The chakra of the griffins is diverse and all griffins chakra is different, except for one thing.

Kama: and that would be?

Griffin: the element nature of the chakra.

Kama: Oh I see, and which would that be?

Griffin: Wind Element. Every Griffin has wind element, and so do you now, since you have access to all of our chakra systems. By using the chakra from the Conduit, you will be able to access wind techniques that are very powerful and handy, since you may need them.

Kama:......

Griffin: Does this come as a shock to you?

Kama: Yes, and no. But if every Griffin has different chakra types, wouldnt I be able to use all the elements plus more?

Griffin: Yes, but not really. The percentage of griffins in which have, say, fire chakra is too slim to use fire techniques, since if you use there chakra too much, you will loose their chakra and not be able to access it after a while. No, and some griffins only have wind chakra, so thats out of the question. The main thing is you have alot of wind chakra at your disposal.

Kama: I see, and how do I access the arts. I have used the ring before and felt no different elemental chakra before.

Griffin: ha, you are indeed insightful, you see if you ordinarily use the ring without thought or focus, the chakra just flows into your jutsu, and never really enters you body. To access the Wind jutsu, you must focus the chakra from the ring into your body, then us the arts you want.

Kama: I understand now. So are you going to teach me how, or are you just going to leave me to myself?

Griffin: I will watch, and see if you can master it on your own. If you need help, then I will supply.

Kama: very well.

*I get up and start to focus the chakra from the ring into my body letting it mix with my chakra that I already have*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

New Training....Gaining wind. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Training....Gaining wind.   New Training....Gaining wind. I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:54 am

*once I have a large amount added, I begin to expiriment. I focus chakra into my hand, and then whip it back and forth through the air, making small wind slashes, shoot out. I then do the same only spinning in a circle, making wind slashes all around me which cuts most of the grass down around me*

Kama: This is interesting, Ive never thought I would use wind chakra.

Griffin:indeed. You may want to focus all of the chakra through all the points in your body, like you do with your nervous system

Kama: like this?

*I quickly make chakra rush through my entire body, and then out, making a large dome of wind appear around me, and swirling around, and then stopping*

Kama: I wonder what would happen if I combined this with lighning...

*I repeat the process, only this time also activating Raikogan and Nerve manipulation, and making lightning shoot out of the entirety of my body, making a dome of wind swirl around me and lightning shooting out of it, making like one of those glass balls with electricity in it, that you put you hands on and the electricity attacts to your hands*

Kama: I will have to expirament with this more...Thanks Giddon, old friend.

Giddon: Nothing to thank me for, Kama, I should have taught you this when we first gave you the Conduit. Good bye Kama.

Kama: Good bye

*Giddon puffs away, and I continue to practice with the wind chakra*
Back to top Go down

New Training....Gaining wind.
Page 1 of 1