The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Anybody or everybody lets go

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Anybody or everybody lets go Empty
PostSubject: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 1:13 am

*I sit waiting for my opponents to show up*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 5:37 pm

*I teleport in*

shall we begin?
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:29 pm

*I walk in*
Is it ok if I join too?
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:52 pm

on more person and we will make it a two on two i wasnt expecting Hisoka to show up
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:41 pm

That leaves me..

*Aida would teleport in with her hands in her pockets.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:53 pm

well since i need to get to know aida and spade needs to get to know kama, I'd say Me and Aida against Spade and Kama...any objections?
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:17 am

None here.

* I give Spade a quick questioning glance then activate my Raikogan and take a stance.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:39 pm

*Spirit energy begins to wrap around me* Let's go
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 8:47 pm

*I nod at Spade.*

Ok

*I activate Nerve minipulation and pull on my my chakra gloves. I take a stance ready for someone to make a move.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 pm

*Lightning would begin to crack around Aida, as white flames licked at her face, as rocks began to rise off the ground around her as she took her relaxed stance.*

At your ready..

*Aida would say plainly as she swung her head towards Hisoka with her hands at her sides.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:46 pm

*the sunlight heart appears in my hand and I swing it forward signifying aida to go forth and I burst at spade at mach 3 sunlight heart pointing forward*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:56 pm

*I sign faster than the eye can see, and summon a griffin. The griffin quickly shoots fire and wind forward together to create a huge fire filled wind storm heading straight in Aida's and Hisoka's direction.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:59 am

*Aida would inhale the fire wind storm shot by the griffin using her superior dominion over the elements. She would then fire it back out of her mouth almost 100x its strength now in the form of an monsterous white fire ball, its size multiplied 100x (its size close to that of a meteor) as it fully engulfs the Griffin, torching it to almost oblivion as it makes its way toward Kama and Everything else infront of Aida, its heat being so intense that it burns and erradicates the ground and enviorment infront of it.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 pm

*I draw amaterasu and fire 12 bullets directly into the fire ball freezing it and curves 6 bullets around it three aimed at Aida and three aimed at Hisoka
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:14 pm

* I quickly sign again*

Hidden Mist Jutsu!

* A thick mist clouds out everyones vision. Then out of the fog, twenty blue senbon shoot at Hisoka and Aida, ten for each.*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:22 pm

*Aida would dodge some of the senbons as she manipulated the mist to spiral around her and thicken and harden to form a shield of mist to block the senbons sent at her. She would then dwindle her fingers making the mist quickly begin spinning around all of us very swiftly in a dome of sorts as she would make a fist, and all the mist would then rush toward Kama, as it would form a mini tornado around him that attempts to horribly slash and hack at his body from all angles at furious speeds.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:38 pm

*I sign quicker than the eye can see and summon a giant porcupine, to big for the mini-tornado to damage. Then, I vanish as the porcupine starts to spin in circles shooting 10ft quills at Aida, at a very fast rate, over and over again.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:25 pm

*the scarf of the sunlight heart turns into light and I burst faster at spade with my breaking of the sound barrier making a supersonic shield around me, then I kick my legs up while still flying at spade and I kick a giant wave of twilight energy in kama's direction*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:20 am

*I vanish in a flash again and reappear on the other side of Hisoka. I quickly reveal the Zekko Raikogan while doing complicated hand seals faster than the eye can see.*

Zekko Raikogan Art: Kujokokunai!

* the zekko raikogan pulsates and suddenly Hisokas nervous system starts to attack the rest of his body rapidly, making it deteriorate at a rapid pace.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:44 pm

looks like you didn't learn Kama...i pity you

*since I lack a nervous system and kama is close I boot kama in the face accordingly and shoot solar shot through my feet at him point blank*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:11 pm

*Aida would then begin jumping from quill to quill dodging them. she then pointed at Kama and the giant porcupine and used bullet storm without cease.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:35 am

Looks like you forgot about me *Draws Andromeda and swings downward causing a big gravity shift making all of the bullets collapse under their own weight*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:58 am

((lol gotcha))

*I stop my flight right in front of spade and hit him in the face and send him flying back for miles*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:18 am

* Three clones jump in front of Aida and all use paralysis jutsu at once on her trying to paralize her, while another clone appears going faster than the eye can see behind Hisoka who is punching Spade and builds a large amount of lightning chakra in his fist, so much it becomes visible, and trys to punch him in the middle of the back.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:26 am

((a before move hmm))

*using my cosmic awareness I sense kama's presense and stop punching spade but open up a hole in my body and kama's punch hits spade then I explode myself in a large fiery glory around kama and spade*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody or everybody lets go
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next