The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Anybody or everybody lets go

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 am

(( Is that against the rules?))

*My lightning clone explodes as its hit by the fire and shoots lightning at Hisoka as soon as its hit. I then sign from where I am hidden.*

Lightning Blast Jutsu!

*lightning shoots down from the sky at Hisoka.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:09 am

((nope, you both set yourselves up to be hit, just like I did...although I'm a master at reversing moves))

*at the end of the explosion I end up at the top as i notice the lightining coming*

crap!

*I change my whole being into lightining and infuse it with twilight energy and I start to home in on kama in this form*
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:14 am

Over here Hisoka!

* six clones appear surrounding you, and all start to throw senbon needles at you from every direction.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:17 am

((dude I'm a big expanse of twilight energy))

*I expand and destroy the clones, then I find the real kama, lock on and chase after him at mach speed*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:26 am

(( Im just tying to confuse you. Twisted Evil ))

*I vanish out of the way and reappear to the other side of you-the energy. I then pull out my scroll and throw it up into the air. Then sign faster than the eye can see.*

Water Style: Giant Water Vortex Jutsu!

* The water shoots out of the scroll and froms a giant vortex trying to push you-the energy thing out of the area.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:28 am

((hmmm water))

*I turn wispy and the water passes through me and I continue to come for you*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:29 am

*Aida would then make the water from the scroll quickly spiral around Kama in the form of a dome and attempt to crush him into nothingness with the pressure of all the water as she pointed at Kama and attempted to make lightning bolts strike him.*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 am

You are sooooooooo annoying Hisoka!

*I vanish out of the waters way and reappear not to far away from where I was. the lightning just hits me and does nothing. I gather somemore of the water and sign again.*

Water Style: Multipule Water Gyser Jutsu!

*The water shoots upward into many gysers over and over again trying to seperate you energy stuff-you. Then i create clones who shoot forward while signing. Then they perform the water prison jutsu on the scattered energy-you trying to imprison you-it.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:45 am

Poseidon's Fantasia *gysers shoot out of the ground and reinforce the prison *
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:50 am

((lol))

A futile effort...

*as the energy stuff gets seperated it turns into a deadly poison and bursts everywhere, eventuall overtaking the water prisons and turning them into poisonous waterlike substance, which then gets splashed around the area by spade's geysers and infect kama spade and aida then I reform into my usual self in the middle of everyone*

INFECTION!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 am

* I begin doing complicated hand signs. Then i start doing medical ninjustsu pulling all of the poison out of my body. Then my nervous system takes over and heals the rest of my injuries.*

Poison, thats new.

* I look at Hisoka, then vanish from sight. Then I suddenly appear above you doing hand signs. *

Summoning Jutsu!

*I summon Harikyokan, the largest of the Porqupines, right on top of Hisoka.*
Back to top Go down
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Deaths embrace *I freeze my blood so the poison doesnt spread to my heart and oversoul myself to keep my body warm and m oving* If thats the way you want to play it Limit Break 1 *Death Energy erupts from my body* Getsuga Tenshou *A cresent shaped wave of energy comes flying toward Aida at twice the speed thanks to the death energy*
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Shit...

*Aida would quickly dodge roll out of the way of the giant cresent wave shot by Spade as she would then punch the ground making an enormous hand of granite erupt from the ground from under Kama, grabbing him attempting to crush all of his bones as I charge chakra into it so even if it is damaged it will just rebuild itself instantly.*

(note granite is very very hard earth.)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:17 pm

((you may have pulled out the poison but it was just the begining))

*as the poison is stopped and released form your bodies little cell sized versions of me enter through your pores and infiltrate your bones, bloodstream, and muscles all undetected as of now*

*the me that was in the middle of everyone holds the sunlight heart upwards and bursts through the porcupine and as i get in the middle of the porcupine's body I explode myself and the porcupine too...as the porcupine bits fill the battlefield I float in the middle extra bloody then i enter cosmic state*

Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 Sentin11
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:39 pm

* I quickly activate the Zekko Raikogan and stare at Aida paralizing her instantly. As she is paralized and cant focas any more chakra, I slip out of the granite hand. I then sign again.*

Kujokokunai!

* I stare at Aida again and her nervous system starts to deteriorate the rest of her body.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

*I heal aida from the stuff kama did to her and I push kama toward her at a fast pace*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:11 pm

* as I fly toward aida who is still paralized from my raikogan, I make lightning scalpels which i aim at her vital points.*
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:12 pm

((I healed her from everything you did...including the paralysis))
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:18 pm

(( techniquely the zekko raikogan spell of paralysis can only be broken by killing me or the deactivation of my zekko raikogan, but if you can do it some other way than thats fine too. Question ))
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:24 pm

*Since Hisoka healed me from the stuff kama has done to me, including paralasis, Aida would fire a blast of white hot fire at Kama at point blank that was as big as a smaller house burning Kama to a crisp. Aida would then summon her dressphere and clench it in her fist suroonding her in a bright red light. she then emerges looking like this.*

Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 Starfi10

Star Dressphere..

*Aida is now in her Star Dressphere form allowing her to control star bolts which burn hotter than the sun. Her strength is increased a vast amount along with the rest of her abilities. She then surronds her body in skin a coat of Starbolt force field as she then expands it destroying and burning everything in the area.*

(Also her body is supported by Star bolt energy)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Hisoka Yuudai

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:32 pm

((the power cosmic is absolute))

*I scatter kama's ashes across the cosmos and warp aida away from the battlefield*
Back to top Go down
Kama
Kama

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:55 pm

((that was appreciated))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody or everybody lets go   Anybody or everybody lets go - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody or everybody lets go
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2