The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Kogren Star

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Kogren Star Empty
PostSubject: Kogren Star   Kogren Star I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:17 pm

I lived in a viilage hidden in the sky. It floated above all other things. I remember when i was young running through the town with friends and going to the edge of the village to see what was below. My dad had passed when I was 5. I was mad and upset because of the way mom would walk around mopping al day, I felt bad for her. With dad gone I had no one else to teach me how to be a man and fight, to practice our villages technique of space and time. My mother filled that gap she was as good as any of the other ninjas in our village. She taught me her self she taught me how to open and go through portals, which was our villages basic move, and other things, and i caugt on quick,i just kept feeling that i needed to be better than mom had to master this. To takecare of her so she wouldn't have to be sad anymore.
Well that didn't last long...age 10, 5 years later I was comming home from a sparring match with a friend.I sat down got somthing to eat I go to the mothers room to see if she needed anything, ..When i walked inside the room mother was just staring at the wall i had to be talking to her for a good 5 minutes before I noticed her wrists.My mother commitd suicide. Withoutsheding a tear i ran to my room and packed my things. I didn't tell anyone about my departing I walkedto the ede of the village, looked down so theworld below the village opened a port hole and left . Age 14 I wander around not knowing where I am going. This world felt strange to me I got into a few fights and some hard times but i aways kept walking. Soon I tumbled into twilight it seemed alright i got used to it and I guess..i'm still here.

Personality: Pretty calm most of the times focused on evolving has skills all the time. Friendly can be funny at times but can't act right to sertain people,doesnt like to share emotions,or feelings.
Back to top Go down

Kogren Star
Page 1 of 1