The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Shining Star..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 pm

*I lay down at the edge of a cliff with a large body of water far at the bottom as I await my opponent, mr. Kogren star.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am

* I walk up a few feet in back of you wondering who you are *

Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:59 pm

*I look back to see Kogren as I let out a friendly smile.*

Hiya..

*I then put my palms on the ground as I go into a hand stand, making hands of scorching hot fire erupt from the ground and grab on to your legs attempting to hold you in place while severly burning your legs in the process. I then handspring off the ground and into the sky as I attempt to come down on your head with a vicious heel drop with blazing blue fire surronding my leg.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Jupiter Strength *My strength is increased inreadibly and i jump backwards out of your "lava grasp thingy" and into a portal opened behind me and i jup out behind you grabbing your neck slinging you down to the ground at an anourmous spped*
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:01 pm

Woohoo!

*while being thrown to the ground at a intense speed I cock back my fist and punch through the ground, creating an enormous piller of Blazing blue fire to erupt from where I was thrown into the ground and directly under Star as the piller is created and shot up almost instantly attempting to incenerate Star quite swiftly.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:25 pm

hmph

* I create another portal underneath me letting ur piller go through it and open the other one infront of you trying to incenerate you with your own move *
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:48 pm

*I use my heat manipulation to make the blazing blue piller shrink down in size and swirl around my hands as I change it and compress it into pure heat. I then clap my thunderclap hands sending out an unbareable heat wave in all directions flowing for miles upon miles, destroying and melting away anything that got in its path almost instantly as the heat wave travels at a great speed attempting to get star as well.*

(Note the pure heat is colorless but you can see the ripples in the air.)
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 am

* I hurry and jump through another portal and open it up a few feet behind you i quickly sign* Gravity clones! *3 clones show up behind me glowing light blue i open three portals for them to go through and open the three exits one clone shows up underneath you grabbing your feet the other two holding your arms back and away from each other*

Atomic crasher! *two rings show up in my hand then a ball of energy inbetween the two rings i throw it at you at extreme paste, I then put my hand out infront of me shhoting a huge pulse of energy out pushing my thrown atomic crasher making it come at you even faster almost inpossible to dodge *
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:41 pm

*I vibreate the molecules of my arms and legs to become free from the grip of your clones as I jump high our of the way of the incoming ball of pwnage, allowing it to hit your clones restriccting them from using any chakra as I remain in the sky flying looking down at you.*

Your pretty good..ok then time to turn it up..

*I smile before putting my hood on showing that things are going to get harder as my body is engulfed in white hot flames. I then raise my arms up making skyscraper sized Muteki Crystals erupt on either side of you point blank. I bang my arms together infront of me making the Skyscraper crystals grow large spikes all around it attempting to impale you while they close in on you in an attempt to crush you as well.*
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:45 pm

(Sorry for such a late reply been busy a while )

Freeze Zone * at the last minute i make a huge orb engulfs the sky scraper crystals and me slowing all time in that area i open up a portal and open the exit where u are I push you through with my left armthe exit sending you to the spot where i was I exit the zone and end it hopefuly u get crushed
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 pm

(No prob)

*I simply stop the skyscrapers from moving completley with a simple thought. I then turn my head to the portal made by star as I walk toward it and reach my arm through it and grab by the shirt and yank him through. I then cock back while charging the Genesis Smasher as I attempt to connect with stars face.*

(read jutsu list for genesis smasher)
Back to top Go down
Star
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Star

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 pm

* Caught off guard at the hand grabbing his shirt once youpull me through i grab the arm that ur grabbing my shirt with i flip over you then using my jupiter strength I slam you in the ground creating a good size crater I then jump into the air sending a pulse towrdsyou trying to crush you making the crater even bigger*

Im out of Chakra
Back to top Go down
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Already..

*I say as I warp behind you dodging the pulse, with my hand on the back of your head.*

Oh well..

*I then Genesis Smasher you in the back of your head before floating off elsewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shining Star.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shining Star..   Shining Star.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shining Star..
Page 1 of 1