The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Jace Shishou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jace
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Twilight's Blazing Sky
Jace

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Jace Shishou Empty
PostSubject: Jace Shishou   Jace Shishou I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 2:42 pm

I was born on planet Omnicron located behind the Sun where our abilities and talents are close to unmatched. We all drew our power from our planet that was implanted in us at birth called Genesis(Crimson Red and White), that power also allowed us to live so close to the sun. The power gave us the ability to do things for example, It allowed us to effortlessly bench almost 3 tons, Almost complete resistence to heat(I can effortlessly ignore the suns heat without being hurt), Flight, Short life in space, teleportation, Incredible relfexes,accuracy,and Blazing speed that's Only beaten by the speed of light. Although my birth was different, the day I was born I had taken so much Genesis Energy there wasn't enough for the planet to survive, making me an Ultimate Version of everyone else and giving me ultimate control of Genesis energy which is almost 50x more intense, hotter, and stronger than that of the Sun in everyway. My Planet and it's people began to die off because of me and they hated me. My mother herd of my people's plan to sacrafice me and drain me of my power when I was 8 when my power acended. She couldn't see that happen to her child so she teleported me to another planet when i was 7 with a couple gifts to always remind me of her. I ended up on earth and wandered for 9 years trying to find a family and control all this power, I finally stumbled upon the Nightmare where I hope to indeed do that.

(Blazing speed http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/blazing_speed_050118.html)

Characteristics-Jace is a overly chill dude who almost never stresses over anything but is always quick to forgive someone who also loves sleep but is relentless in battle. (My apperence is my avatar)

_UBER TIMESKIP_

Why did he leave..

Jace was struck down in cold blood by zk (for no apparent reason but watevs) and was thought of as dead. Although a year later, jace was reborn in the demon world and found his way out with the help of the hakumakage of the twilight, hisoka. Hisoka had also been wronged by Zk in the past and the two had bonded together to strike revenge on the unexpecting Nightmare.

The Present..

Jace and Hisoka had organized an all out war against the Zk and the nightmare. But it started out in the reality. Zk had noticed the revived Jace and thought nothing of it to just kill him again..he was sadly mistaken..Zk went into battle underestimating Jace and was brutely muredered by the revived demon. Once dead Jace then maliciously absorbed Zk and all of his essence. The Nigthmare Fell and Jace returned to the Twilight as the Kage's Aide.
Back to top Go down

Jace Shishou
Page 1 of 1