The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Emmer's Techs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmere
Chunin of Twilight
Chunin of Twilight
Emmere

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Emmer's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Emmer's Techs   Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Special ability: Her body gets covered with a indistructible crystal making her skin impossible to injure, In this state she can absorb any kind of energy thrown at her and throw it back at you 10,000x stronger, she can also manipulate her skin to make different kinds of weapons and tools. (in this state she mostly uses taijutsu can only do small light abilities while in Crystal from)

Healing light: allows her to heal some minor injuries

Smite: uses light energy to blast enemy

Light shield: creates a light bubble that defends her from most attacks

Light clones: shadow clones made out of light energy

Light Munipulation: Can fix light particles around her to make herself look invisable, also creat different illusions

Light energy Manipulation: Uses light energy to make different objects

Flare: Blinding light

Sun's Tear: A huge yellow spirit bomb like attack, needs 3 clones to use it

Light speed
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Emmer's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmer's Techs   Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:39 am

Okay no offense but just doing my job by saying that you need to tone your moves down until you rank up..Like for instance..you can't have indestructable krystals at genin level, im sorry but thats just to much, and you can't have lightspeed movement unless it's taught to you..
Other than that, your movelist is approved and welcome to the Twilight..
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Emmer's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmer's Techs   Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Im sure you think your uber awesome... but as far as "energy absorbtion" is concerned... you cant absorb anything and throw it back stronger without using that much chakra to do so

Since were a ninja based rp ((correct me if im wrong)) but everything is used with chakra, so if you have the chakra to manipulate someones strongest attack, and you have the chakra to throw it back at them with that much strength, then your saying that you have enough chakra to take one of my strongest moves... which is highly unlikely... unfortunately your chakra pool isnt that huge, no ones is... if that was the case, I couldnt be touched

Its possible for you to train to this point, but at your current state of chuunin, there is no indestructable skin, and no uber absorbtion powers that can manipulate all forms of energy

just saying it makes me cringe... so you need to tone down that kekkei genkai an awful lot
Back to top Go down
Kama
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Twilight's Vanishing Storm
Kama

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Emmer's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmer's Techs   Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:53 pm

Adding to what Mahk-x said, you also cant absorb peoples Kekkei Gankai arts and throw them back, even sharingan cant do that. Take for example my Senkaku Raikogan arts, (Akaraikou, Aoiraikou, and Pururaikou), no one could control them without my kekkei gankai + the second eye formation + something else im not going to say. Although at some level, you could possibly throw peoples moves back at them, no throwing kekkei gankai arts back at people unless otherwise stated by someone else (Sannin-Kage level). (sorry if that was what you were trying to say, mahk-x, I just was putting it out there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emmer's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emmer's Techs   Emmer's Techs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emmer's Techs
Page 1 of 1