The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Aizu's Techs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Aizu's Techs Empty
PostSubject: Aizu's Techs   Aizu's Techs I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:06 am

Kekkei Genkai:Sharingan:-Aizu's Techs Sharin10

It is most famous in the its ability to memorize and replicate any other jutsu it has seen, allowing the user to use an opponent's jutsu against them. The Sharingan's second ability grants the user with incredible clarity of perception, allowing them to track and subsequently predict the actions of moving objects. This also allows the user to easily recognize genjutsu and different forms of chakra and either cancel out the genjutsu or reverse it on the user . Its final and lesser-seen ability is a brand of hypnosis that suggests actions and thoughts to the opponent that, when coupled with the Sharingan's other abilities, gives the illusion of predicting the future. The hypnosis can double as way to produce genjutsu or relaying memories to someone. Another ability is being able to surpress an overcoming force that the opponent might have( i.e. a tailed beast)

Mangekyo Sharingan: a heightened form of Sharingan that grants the user a variety of unique abilities. Aixu can use his Mangekyo sharingan to induce extremely potent illusions(Uber Genjutsu) that can kill his targets with eye contact, Allows him to be able to see atoms(they are uncountable and everywhere) and control them and even do something in which he calls "Atom Editing". Aixu's mangekyo is fairly new and he is currently looking for any other unknown abilities that he has. Also an ability that his mangekyo has is that it increases his attributes greatly..
Aizu's Techs Mangek11

Momotaru- a jutsu avaliable to me through the use of my mangekyo. it allows me to induce an extremely potent genjutsu to my opponent with eye contact making them believe that there atoms are being ripped violently out from them, which would take years, but in reality it seem like an instant. The pain from each individual atom being ripped is equal to that of a body crushing, mind collapsing blow.(And there qultrillions of atoms in our bodies.) This is the only variation of Momotaru that Aizu has unlocked.
ȯLvL up Tsukuyomi- (defination straight from the naruto wiki)Tsukuyomi is one of the most powerful Genjutsu in existence. It is unique to the Uchiha clan and only those with the Mangekyo Sharingan can perform it. When executed, the jutsu traps the target in an illusionary world that is completely controlled by the user. While it only takes a few seconds to complete in the real world, the user can make it seem as if days have passed for the target. Depending on the user's whim, they can either torture their target for days on end, or make them relive a traumatic event over and over. When the jutsu ends the resultant psychological trauma will render the target unable to fight for a while, suffer a complete mental breakdown, or possibly even death, if enough chakra is applied to the attack, or if Aizu is at full power when he executes it. However, to use Tsukuyomi, Aizu must use an enormous amount of chakra, making him unable to use his mangekyo again for a very long time and even making him run really low on chakra. The main factor of the attack requires eye contact.

Susano'o- Stolen from the Sanctum of Mahk-x, Susanoo is a technique that creates a spiritual being resembling a yamabushi, wielding the sacred Yata no Kagami, a mirror that's considered one of the three sacred treasures capable of reflecting all attacks making the wielder invunerable for as long as he can hold Susano'o, as a shield in its left hand, and in its right, the legendary Totsuka no Tsurugi, also known as the Sakenagi Longsword. The Totsuka no Tsurugi, commonly sheathed in a sake jar held by a third hand growing from Susanoo's right forearm, is an ethereal weapon with an enchanted blade capable of sealing anything it pierces in an eternal dream-like illusion, with the the ability to stretch and move at speeds superior to light particles. The sword can also cut through anything. However, the Strain that it puts on Aizu, is overwhealming, allowing to only have it up for a VERRRY short time..

Black Butterflies Clones- A jutsu exclusive to Aizu and his sharingan. After the clone has been destroyed the body will disperse into a flock of deadly black butterflies, which can continue to speak and maintain a physical form. The Butterflies also have extremley strong teeth that allows them to eat through molecules and even eat chakra to an extent.
However, Aizu can only create one Black Butterfly clone. The good part is, once the clone is destroyed, each individual butterfly can change into another Black Butterfly clone acting like a virus.

After my intense training with the Kage's Aid, Jace, I am able to utilize a majority of the elements to an extreme degree. I am also able to move at now unbelieveable speeds and since, I trained straineously under jace, I should be able to move pretty fast. I wouldn't say lightspeed but if not I am pretty damn close. Also my strength was also increased by a noteabale amount.

Firaga- Allows almost complete control over fire when used and changes my chakra type into fire..

Clear Flames: Flames that burn the color clear (like ice) and it's heat is superior to other normal flames, it's intensity equal to that of the sun on point exactly. After training with jace and solara i am able to control this flame(allowing me to use it without destroying the planet). The thing about my clear flames are that, they attack on a molecular level. The clear flames are actually a living entity that actually devours whatever is in its way, not stopping until its gone

Aeroga- Allows almost complete control over wind when used and changes my chakraa type into wind..

Blizzaga- Allows almost complete control over ice when used and changes my chakra type to ice..

Wateraga- Allows almost complete control over water when used and changes chakra type into water..

Thundaga- Allows almost complete conrtol over thunder when used and changes chakra type into thunder..

Arcancaga- Allows control over light when used, but not quite on the same level as my others but it's level is still high..

Oblivion- Allows me to utilize the element of darkness. this is the element in which I have least control, but my strenght with this element surpasses my others.

Earthbending- I can bend the earth to my will...creating and moving large land masses and controling the earth down to its molecules

I am able to do Basic Fire Jutsu as well including Fire ball jutsu, Phinoex flower, Fire dragon jutsu, etc..

Piercing Flames-I shoot fire like bullets out of my fingers.

Inferno- I create a dome of scorching hot fire surrond me and my opponent.

Leak- Fire Explodes from the ground all around the area like Geysers at Blinding speeds

Coffin of Flames-Flames laced with Genesis Energy Encompesses your body and compresses on your body crushing your bones and burninng you to a crisp

Bullet Storm-I use the heat around you to ravage your body at bewildering speed with bullets made of fire.

Dragons Rain: A rain of flame needles is unleashed on the opponent.

Raging Storm : I gather chakra in the form of a flame in both palms and force them into the ground raising earth and chakra bursts and waves all around me.

Rapid Spin: I spin my body at a high speed either like a top or head over heels.

Time/Space

Warping: I am able to move instantaneously anywhere in the universe I want. My only limitations is my imagination

Some Justu Copied From Jace below..

Chidori Release : I begin with Chidori and feed it more chakra and simultaneously release control of the lightning letting it lash out and strike all around you while still holding the core.

Chidori Broken : I crush the core of the Chidori causing a shockwave of electricity that throughout the field. I feed it more chakra to make the wave bigger.

Shining Finger : I grab the face of the opponent and force out a blast of light that blinds the opponent.

Neo Raging Storm : I gather chakra in the form of a flame in both palms, along with electrcity and titanium slashing winds and force them into the ground raising earth and chakra bursts and GIANT waves all around me.

Body Element Fusion: It turns my body completely to any element I choose.

Clone Warp Combo: I create a clone and warp after each hit and continue this pattern for an intense combo.

Burial at Sea: I call an enormous amount of water that attacks the opponent. Then, it forms on top of the opponent and I crush it down on them.

Chidori End: i sall an immense amount of lightning chakra to my hand and run at thrust it into the opponent. When it makes contact it releases the energy in a large bolt of lightning that comes from it point blank.

Grand water Excavation: I take water and it begins to spiral around my sword (or whatever part of my body I use) and i strike the opponenet with it like a drill.

Burning Sky: I use Rapid Spin and drill into the opponent. Then, I follow up with a Supersonic Kick Impact sending you towards the ground with great force.

Absolution: I gather so much electricity from the world around me that i create my own stronger magnetism. the power is unleashed into the atmosphere sending an emp strong enough to shut down the nervous systems of organic beings.

Verdict: Lightning from all over the planet is gathered into one ungodly electric storm that threatens the fate of mankind. The electricity is unleashed into the opponent.

Rebellion: Electricity is unleashed into the opponent and exited from then at opposite points.

Super Sonic Impact: I pump and gather a great amount of chakra into my foot, leg or whatever and release it in an attack at 761 mph magnifying it's strength allowing me to destroy skyscrapers and then some..
Back to top Go down

Aizu's Techs
Page 1 of 1