The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Mastering The Power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Mastering The Power Empty
PostSubject: Mastering The Power   Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:17 pm

--While sleeping in my room I would wake up, but no longer in my room... I would wake up here surrounded by flames hotter than that of the sun constantly burning... Kael is in the distance with his phoenix Al'Ar--

Mastering The Power Fire_Chasm_by_JLStock-1

"What the? Where am I"
--I would stand up on the middle platform and look around, Kael would speak out to me in my mind--

Kael: You are at the focal point of all psionic abilities, Al'Ar sought you out, and now he is forcing me to train you with your new power... he saw something special in you which is why he bestowed upon you the phoenix force, an entity that is the emolument of future lives that takes the form of a phoenix, Al'Ar is that exact force... each second he lives he denies the live of future children being born
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Mastering The Power   Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:11 am

"Isnt that a bad thing?"
--I would say still looking around attempting to locate this individual, who appears in front of me seconds later--
Mastering The Power Kael__thas_in_Quel__thalas_WIP_by_S

Kael: Yes and no... Most of the lives denied by Al'ar's existence had a small chance of survival anyway, so lets get to training shall we?

"Ok... whats first?"
--I would take a step back and flip my hair--

Kael: You have to manifest the psionic fires first, usually this is done under pressure, but I have a different method, immediate exposure
*Kael would clench one of his flame orbs as it would materialize into a flaming sword of sorts*

"Something tells me that Im not going to like this method"
--I brace my self surrounding my self in cosmic energy, kael would laugh heartily--

Kael: The power cosmic? I hate using it... its so primitive, the phoenix force has so much more grace and finesse. These flames, are psionic, meaning that they dont need oxygen to burn, they stem from the mind... and when they burn they delete matter... so I suggest you do something about that
*Kael would plunge his sword into the ground and all the flames surrounding the area would erupt around me aiming to remove me from existence*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Mastering The Power   Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:17 pm

--Initially I would counteract with my own telekinetic force manipulating the flames under my own control, but the strain would be to much on my mind... my body would slowly be consumed by that of the flames until my eyes would glow from green to red... the flames would seem to be under my control and form around me, I would collapse on the ground screaming in pain because the influx of psionic energy in my mind is way to much to control--

Kael: Its like she is some prodigy with the psionic energy, this power wants her to be is total vessel. Interesting
*kael would attempt to subdue the flames from around me but he would quickly suffer a mental barrage like no other, a genjutu if you will as if he was being burned alive from the inside out... he would collapse on the ground as I would rise floating in the air transformed consumed by the phoenix's flames, Kael would rise weakend and now force his way through the psionic flames preforming a battle of the minds, him versus me... the mental war would wage for hours until I fall on the ground unconscious with my body transformed *

Mastering The Power 1a4638da3a6404408803c12135312091

Kael: I never came across anything like this before, The power of the phoenix wants to so much that it wishes to consume your being entirely... we must quickly suppress it... you must assert your dominance over this power now before it consumes you.

"Wait what...What happened to me?"
-- I would rise in shock of my new body, my hair now constantly a blaze in flames and red markings on my face from the scars of the mental attack, I would quickly shake it off and deal with it later and nod to kael--
"What do you want me to do..."

Kael: First, you must not give in to the power. Unlike the power cosmic, the phoenix force is a power that is tempting and seductive. You must become dominate it, not work as one with it...

"done..."
--I nod and seep deep into my subconscious and meet one on one with al'ar's spawn that lives deep inside of me, eventually on the outside wings of psionic fire spout from my back and wisps of psionic energy form around me , my eyes glow redish orange stating that I have conquered the power, something like so--

Mastering The Power Power_of_the_Phoenix_by_Hardedge_Ma

Kael: Good, now that the power is your own, you are ready to start the training. Its like you are some form of prodigy.

--I nod and flap my psionic wings with my eyes still a glow--
"Lets begin"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Mastering The Power   Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:32 pm

Kael: As I stated earlier, your psychokinesis abilities have been power leveled to that of exponential heights. You have the abillity to many forms of psionic abilities, and your ordinary bone powers have also been amplified. The best way for you to know these is to use them yourself. Im not going to tell you how.

--Paying no attention to kael, but simply reading his mind to know how to use this power, I have already gotten a novice handle on my abilities. With that being done I would cross my arms and my wings would flare outward, Kael would clench one of his orbs and shoot a pillar of green flame out from them... I would cloak my self in the wings dispersing the flame outward and fan the wings towards kael creating a concentrated arrow of psionic flame... Kael would catch the arrow inches from his face, the arrow would explode in a fiery glory... kael would then emerge seconds later smiling--

Kael: I see... play time is over
*Kael would shrug off the psionic cinders, as I appear infront of him with my fist practically to his face... he would side step and appear behind me in a fiery glory with the orbs sprialling around me, I would use the flames to teleport out of a storm cloud of orange energy and appear above kael, I would then flare my wings outward lancelot like shooting quills of psionic flames that explode on impact, Kael would use psychokinesis to combat the flames, I would continue to push through the clash and collapse the phoenix force around itself creating several black holes in the area sucking up nearly everything, I woud amplify their power using psychokinesis upon kael who would clash with me on all aspects until my power is drained... my wings would fizzle out as I would collapse on the ground*

"Was all of that me?"
--I would say as I rise from my position and sit on the ground with my legs crossed--

Kael: You and Al'Ar are working together, you and him both judge the best courses of actions, you are his instincts and vice versa... we must continue... no mercy
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: Mastering The Power   Mastering The Power I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:33 am

*Kael would place his hands down on the ground and preform the same gravity pulse move that he did to us back on the mission, that move would have worked but now I have the strength to combat him accordingly... I place my hands on the ground and let out a wave of psionic fire in all directions manipulating the gravity around kael causing him to float around in the air aimlessly, I then appear infront of him with my hand to his face and set him ablaze with the psionic flames, he then removes himself from this plane of existence allowing me to go through him and heel drops me to the ground with strength equal to that of kham, I stop myself from hitting the ground using telekinesis, and summon my new sword from my chest*

Kael: Sword play? En garde...
*Kael manifests a sword out of the spheres constantly rotating him and we engage in an intense display of hand to hand combat.... I would force my self up and him backwards knocking him off balance and then attempt to run him through with the sword, kael parries me past him and attempt to slice me from the back, I backflip over the sword and thrust him forward with my blade surrounded with psionic flames, kael blocks the hit and lands on the floor, the other spheres come together on his sword and make his blade larger than mine, still floating in the air I appear infront of kael with afterimages of me surrounding him from all sides, Kael speedily blocks and knocks away the images assualt as I trip him while he is distracted, I manipulate the gravitational energy suspending him in mid air and run him through with the sword marth like... kael's body explodes only for him to appear above me with the laguna blade again*

"deja'vu..."
--I would say as I surround the blade in more flames turning the flames blue materializing a laguna blade of my own on the fly, we clash and appear around the battlefield DBZ like until we come to a stand still standing across from one another on the platform--

Kael: You are adapting nicely to the flames, now can you use the flames to power up your psychokinesis?
*Kael would land gracefully on the platform and his eyes would roll to the back of his head, he manipulates the light in the area making the whole thing pitch black in a sense, he then slows down the vibration of the atoms in the flames surrounding the area making it several hundred thousand degrees below zero utterly freezing everything in the area, he would then break down the frozen mass eliminating the matter from existence slowly but surely, my eyes then begin to glow orange as I manipulate the various psychokinetic techniques to prevent my deletion yet again only to emerge on the ground panting*

"Its over?"
--I would say as I lie down on the ground and rise slowly--

Kael: You adjusted to the power rather easily, that suprises me... You have great potential for power, dont let it go to your head... you may return here whenever you like Tajsa
*in that instant kael finishes his conversation with me I am transported back to my room sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastering The Power   Mastering The Power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mastering The Power
Page 1 of 1