The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

The next level of my power/New Foes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

The next level of my power/New Foes Empty
PostSubject: The next level of my power/New Foes   The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:50 pm

My students are starting to become stronger which mean if i want to teach them I have to become stronger *Summons 50,000 demons of Anbu level power and skill* Sorry Hisoka *Takes out Amaterasu and ars nova* You want the spirit king come get him * The demons encircle me * Here eat this *Fires six shots from Amaterasu and they hit the demons in the back of the circle making huge explosions all around* Demon Leader : He thinks he can fuck with us kill him * A demon 900 meters away begins to fire high precision energy beams at me I bend backward spin ars nova and deflect them into the crowd* * The demon rush me from all sides i crush ones soul clothes line another and stomp his face in before leaping into the air *Another darkness beam flies past my head* Shit I cant do anything with this guy taking potshots at me Hell hounds *Two hell hounds appear* Take out the guy taking potshots * The hounds disappear* Now for u guys Oversoul Grand angel Arbiter into my glove *A huge ball of light and wind energy forms into my hand Shining Rasengan *I shoot down out of the sky and as i connect with the crowd a huge gust a wind ejects 10,000 of the demons into the air as the rasengan kills 20,000 of the demons* Damn still didnt get them all *Aims at a row of them* Darkness Wave *I take out the row and begin picking off the demons one by one as they run up until it is only the Demon Leader left* Demon Leader you are alot stronger than you look *He disappears and appears behind me grabs me and throws me into the distance picks up speed and slams my head into the ground* DL: Who the fuck do you think you are you think you could just summon a bunch of weak demons and their leader wouldn't come with them Release Big Magnum *DL begins to turn turn around him into spirit particles* *The particles begin to form into a huge revolver attached to his arm he holds my face down so i cant move a points the barrel in my face* DL: Big magnum Hell Breaker *The gun cocks and is about to fire but I free a hand from the ground a fire a darkness wave up the barrel clogging it and causing Big magnum to backfire and push DL backwards* Damn I was almost done fo...*Before i could finish the sentence another beam of energy pierces my chest and i fall to the ground* I thought they got that guy *The sniper guy walks in front of me* SG: Your pretty good shaman but not better than the Panzer demons I Sogekihei Panzer and my brother Tanku fool. Little shaman thinks he is unstoppable just because he's spirit king but the demons you faced up to now are nothing compare to us and the rest of the Akuro Demons *Tanku gets up* Come finish him you jackass *Tanku come over and points the magnum in my face *I begin to remember how Tanku rearranged the spirit particles* Thats it *I pimp out a major amount of spirit energy and begin to rearrange the particles quickly* Release * A red flash of light blind Tanku and i reappear behind him with my arm covered in red vibranium* Crimson Judgement Tanku: What the hell is that doesnt matter your dead anyway Hell Breaker *He fires the shot and i dodge faster than a god* Sogekihei: Tanku run this guy is something different now you cant beat him. Tanku: Shut the hell up no one can stop my big Magnum *Cocks for another blast but i run toward him and grab his face before he can fire* Final blast exterminating bullet number one *I shove his face into the ground and a huge blast of red spirit energy fire through my arm decapitating tanku* *The Crimson judgement breaks apart and i fall to the ground as Sogekihei runs away* Sogekihei: This isnt the last you see of me or the Akuro demons.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Yuudai
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Twilight's Cosmic Calamity
Hisoka Yuudai

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: The next level of my power/New Foes   The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:54 pm

*I warp in soon after the demon's left and I heal spade back to top condition*

what happened spade?
Back to top Go down
https://twilightvillage.forumotion.com
Spade
Twilight's Archangel
Twilight's Archangel
Spade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: The next level of my power/New Foes   The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:12 am

*Coughs up blood and rises to feet* I dont really know but I summoned a punch of demons so i could train and these Uber strong ones attacked my with these crazy powerful weapons *Looks at arm and sees crimson judgement dissolving* I scared one off and killed one but im almost certain they will be back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The next level of my power/New Foes   The next level of my power/New Foes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The next level of my power/New Foes
Page 1 of 1