The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aida Vanguard
Twilight's Elemental Flare
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* Empty
PostSubject: Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~*   Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:35 am

Name: Aida Vanguard

...After leaving the Twilight hence the crisis with our Kage Hisoka, Aida would leave the planet and even the galexy to further her abilities and wisdom. While training, she would focus mainly on her quicksilver ability, her mysterous advanced ability of chronos kineisis. After intense training with all her abilities and help and training from various galexies, Aida would no doubt be a dangerous force to be reckon with. Also she would gain awesome control over her Quicksilver ability. Aida would then seem to have control over the time stream itself but even she knew she wasn't that adept with that ability. She continued to hone and perfect her elemental abilities and hand to hand combat as much as she could during the year. While traveling, Aida would aquire new senseis, new abilities, new weapons, and even allies. After the year passed, Aida would travel back to the Twilight with her new found abilities and talents, where she was made the second sannin of the Twilight Village.

Last edited by Aida on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~*   Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 am

This is Aida's new relative appearence..
Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~* Hibana10
Back to top Go down

Aida Vanguard, *~Twilight's Elemenal Flare~*
Page 1 of 1