The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

Aizu Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aizu Uchiha
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Aizu Uchiha

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Aizu Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Aizu Uchiha   Aizu Uchiha I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Aizu was one of the first Uchiha to ever be born, and lived outside of the normal Uchiha Clan. But unfortunately for him, him and his family was severly poor and had to steal food to survive. One day Aizu's mother and father was dying of some odd disease and of course, they had no money to afford any antibiotics or medicine, and Aizu only knew of one person who knew how to cure there disease, the leader of their clan. So being desperate, and with no other options, Aizu made his way into the castle of the Uchiha leaders and snuck his way pass the guards. Once he found him, he pleaded with the leader for an antidote or some type of treatment for his dying parents but the Leader was fairly harsh, and found no reason why he should waste valuable, herbs and medication on an insignificaant poor familly. He dismissed Aizu and his pleas and sent him away. Although while Aizu was talking to the leader, the clan was being attacked by a legendary beast, who's strenght surpassed even that of the tailed beasts, the six winged dragon. The leader noticed the beast and took Aizu presence as an oppurtunity. He grabbed Aizu and made his way to the beast, where he would seal the beast into the Aizu's being, hopefully killing it at the price of Aizu's life. However, the beast didn't die nor did Aizu, he just lived on inside of him his body being a host. Aizu, then made his way back to his sick parents, possessed by the power of the dragon, and killed them in cold blood. Aizu then awoke, to the sight of his murdered parents, his body drenched in their own blood he weeped and cried at the thought of it all. The leader of the clan, caught word of the fact that he had lived and had ordered his immediate execution. Aizu, however was rescued by a strange figure. The man took great care of Aizu and treated him as if he was his son. He taught him basic ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. He even taught him a single space/time ninjutsu. The man, knew of Aizu's secret of being a host to a winged beast and told Aizu that he was going to far out live him, Aizu, still being a child, weeped at the fact. He then asked if the man could do something so that he wouldn't have to witness the death of another who he held dear, and the man instructed that he could send him to another dimension, where he could further his teaching and wouldn't have to see him die. So the man performed a jutsu that opened a rift in time and space and Aizu passed through it, he then winded up in the Twilight where he hopes to, find a new family and further his abilities.

Personality: Aizu possess incredible self control of his emotions. He constantly displays an emotionless personality. He only showed surprise when opponents proved more powerful or skilled than he had expected, and even then he didn't lose his composure. He did not possess any arrogance, and fully justified any statements he made about his power, and even complimented his opponents at times on their abilities. However, he can seem to be overconfident.
Back to top Go down

Aizu Uchiha
Page 1 of 1