The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

There and Back again...

Go down 
+7
Kham's Heartless
Master Xehanort
Ken Minamino
Bloom Han.
Tajsa
Atra
mahk-x
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2009-04-17

There and Back again... Empty
PostSubject: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm

((post the results of the teleportation here... good luck))
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:45 pm

*I would complete my hand signs right after I saw the signs of ken waiting to leave, regrettably tranporting all of these people would consume a lot of chakra, but if this mission was as easy as mahk-x said it was it shouldnt be an issue, the room blackens and I catch everyone except for mahk-x in a shadow possession ((the retard kind))... everyone and I then fall into our own shadows taking us to the "shadow realm" allowing us to move so fast that an inch is a mile, within an hours time we pass through dimensions making us arrive in the north pole the sanctum can be seen in the distance... its really really really cold, I then collapse to one knee seating heavily
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:49 pm

"where the hell did we go... I couldnt think about it so I couldnt see it"
--kind of mad that I was driven a retard for a second so I couldnt remember what happened I scoff and dust my self off, the cold-ness of the north pole then hits me, but I try to act cool like everyone else and not act cold while looking at the sanctum--
"wow... so this is where he does his cosmic business"
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:50 pm

*Bloom exits the shadow and appeared to be in the north pole, obviously. She looked around, noticing everyone else here as well, Bloom just patiently waits for the others to arrive. She saw the Sanctum as well, but she didn't really care for it right now. She looked over at the tired Atra, but stayed quiet. She was feeling abit uncaring today.*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:55 pm

*Ken would emerge from the shadows his hands in his pockets. He was ready for the mission to go underway. he wasn't really affected by the weather so he just waited.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Mahk-X: Tajsa... use your diamond eye to locate the key to the sanctum, I forgot where I left it... if its where I hid it last I suggest that you all be on your guard, atra you need to gain back your chakra

You heard him Tj... lets get this over with
*I clap my hands together and threads of shadow swirl around me my chakra pool begins to replenish itself*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:10 pm

"Ok..."
--I nod and my eyes flare green... I begin seaching around for the key which is conincidentally carbon based, after some minutes of searching I notice a large odd skeletal mass thats as large as the sears tower directly below us, the thing surrounding the skeleton seems to be swimming below us--

"Oh god... its directly below us, should I engage?"
--I use my diamond eye as they rotate searching for the weakpoint in the large ice mass, once its pinpointed I wait for my dad--
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Mahk-X: Crush it...

*with my chakra replenished I press my hand on my shadow and summon my warglaives as I raise my hands prepared for anything, I also keep my self stuck to the ice berg since tj is planning to utterly destroy it*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:30 pm

*Plasma begins to emit from Bloom's pores, coating her body with three layers of it. She summoned her Gun Blade to her hand, with it already being loaded. She repels herself from the iced ground, to keep the shockwaves from connecting with h er as the ice is about to be shattered.*
"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:39 pm

"Alrighty..."
--I close my eyes while on the ground as everyone gets prepared to maintain their current status despite the city sized iceberg shattering, I then dissapear out of a cloud of crimson smoke and appear high in the stratosphere with a large amount of cosmic energy in my left palm, as I begin to plummet I warp my self farther and farther towards the ground while gaining momentum, im going so fast that all I look like is a shooting star to onlookers... a couple seconds pass by and I then hit the ground with my palm to the ice berg... the area goes still for a second and then instantly the ice berg is shattered in to penny sized pieces destroying it in everyway possible leaving us to our own saftey of the water below which ruptures as if its growling, I then use my diamond eye again locating the vessel that is wearing the key while I float on the water--

"Guys... this thing is huge"
--I begin to charge cosmic energy while waiting for whatver is below to surface due to its anger--
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:08 am

Me: "Indeed... oh well, lets get this over with"
*having not seen the critical point technique used before, I take a small note not to ever let tj use that on me...ever... the iceberg shatters and I am seen standing on a platform of shadow energy rocking along with the waves, I also see the giant shadow of whatever is under water just sitting there, to wrap things up quickly I simply press my hand on the ground and possess the shadow of the "key", not knowing what the shadow is connected to lessens the hold, but its only a key right?*

Mahk-X: Well... good luck getting that key guys, I remember where I hid the key

Me: What?
*the water would rupture again as my hand is pressed amongst the waves, mahk-x doesnt answer which does not bode well for the team, as I try to lift the shadow above the surface of the water the sleeping heads of a hydra surfaces*

There and Back again... Hydra_by_el_grimlock

Me: Oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... oh shit... so this things skeleton is the key? how do we get it out? why didnt you tell us?
*I try my best to regain composure to not wake the beast*

Mahk-X: calm down kid... I really have no idea, I usually just kill it first, but seeing as how that wont happen... uh ken what do you suggest?
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:29 am

*Bloom looked up at it, still unfazed. Plasma was swirling around her body as she exhaled.*
"So this things skeleton...is the key? Hmph..."
*Bloom began to focus a ball of plasma in her hand, allowing it to give of a mist like substance that was Ultra cold plasma. She awaited orders, but she had a thought and idea on how to kill it and retrieve the skeleton on her own.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:38 am

Mahk-X: DAMNIT BLOOM!!!

Me: Whats the problem?
*the hydra detects a sudden change in temperature in its external environment and its eyes flare open, all of them... the hydra screams loudly sending waves up water upward along with a shock wave connecting with everyone in the area sending them flying backwards equivilalent to 20 global fists--- I fly back and skip along the water loosing the shadow possession pretty much knocked out cold for a second, I then rise to the surface of the water and begin to make my overly analytical mind think of a plan while the hydra is throwing a temper tantrum*

Me: Here we go...
*I burst across the water heading back towards the beast with my war glaives in hand*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:41 am

"damnit bloom... a hydra can detect any change in its external enviroment, now its angry"
--The hydras shockwave sends me skipping across the water, during the flight I make a shield of cosmic energy to reflect the kenitic energy of the impact sending me flying back towards the hydra... I then summon my chain blades charged with cosmic energy and appear out of a thunder cloud of cosmic energy well above the beast with the chains of my blades attempting to wrap around all of its heads to subdue the beast--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:54 am

*sigh* What's with you Anbu always jumping the gun..?
*Ken would get wopped and go skipping about the water his regenetive body quickly undoing the damage. Ken then submerged in the water and rose from under the beast with millions of giant vines harder than titanium spiraling around it. Ken'sbody would emerge from various places from the many vines trying to fire an over powered synthesis cannon from their mouths from thousands of locations. Of course this mindless attack was just a front. Ken was currently putting his amazing intellect to work thinking of an effective plan to kill the beast.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:22 am

*the hydra would squint his eyes and send 100,000 volts of electricity out of its body like an electric eel using the vines and tajsas chains as a conductor shocking both of them with that much voltage, he also sends the electricity along the water trying to hit atra while using the water around him as a shield to block the synthesis cannons*

Me: It totally wasnt my fault this time...
*I hop along platforms of shadow energy until Im directly above the beast, the platforms I left appear around tajsa phasing her through her grip of the bones only electrifying her a small bit after she took the inital hit, the other platforms then mix with the water shield that the hydra made making it shadow water, making the beast un able to move since the shadow water is like jello, as long as I feed chakra into the dome the water will remain thick*

Me: I believe we should set tj up for the critical point technique... that should knock the skeleton right out of the beast, but we need to permanently immobleize him without touching him...
*I say to the team as I close my eyes and feed chakra into the monster with my hands clasped together*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:25 am

--although diamond is an excelent conductor for electricity my skin and hair still take the affects of the voltage shocking me in every way possible for some seconds before atra saved me, me and him are both standing on the platform of shadow energy as I smooth out my hair and listen to him say his plan that involved me using the critical point to knock the skeleton out of the hydra--

"Sounds good..."
--the plan sounded pretty much full proof, I the wait for the confirmation of ken and others--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:41 am

*Ken would get rightly shocked, all 10,000 of him as they all fell from the vines they were on. But since Ken was divided so, so was the damage. They all hit a platform crreated from a giant rose petal and would rrecreated the normal ken. He had heard the plan and his body continued to twitch from the shock.*
"So immbolize it..?"
*Ken then beggan doing water bending motions making the thousands of vvines wrap around the beast at lightning fast speeds, as they grew giant thorns every fucking where each as big as a small house hoping to immbolize the beast while secretly planting the death seed from eeach wound created.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

*She felt a bit guilty from her actions, but in the least it got things started. Creating a double layer in front of her, she lessened the damage from the first strike the beast threw, and was now several meters away from the others.*
"Subdue the beast huh...."
*Bloom placed one hand on the water, and it quicklt began to freeze. She knew Ken was under the water though, so wit5h her chakra mixed in with the plasma b eing injected into the ground, she had her chakra repell off of Ken's, pushing right up to the surface to avoid harm. The frozen water stretched over to the hydra, beginning to freeze its wet skin, and if it was frozen long enough its bloodstream as well. This would potenial freeze the beast, but she had her plasma repell off the molecules for skeletal structures, to keep that from suffering the cold as well. That also kept Ken's vines safe from freezing since they had a foreign chakra in side of them, so he can still do what he planned, and everyone else was safe from this as well. With the hydra just about frozen, she awaited a move from Tajsa.*
"Quickly! I have no idea how long this will work against it"

{I didn't know if you had something planned, so I'll edit if needed.}
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:57 am

"Ok..."
--I locate the weakpoints of everyone defenses ultimately leading to the weakpoint of the hydra, all these weak points must hit the beast at the same time to prevent it gaining its mobility for even a millisecond, and the critical points must continue until the weak point of the beast is hit, after realizing the multitude of difficulty of this situation i hesitate--

"I dont think I can do it... its too hard"
--I begin to get really really nervous--
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:02 am

Me: This is probably the smallest bit of compassion I will ever show
*I feed more chakra into the shield of shadow energy keeping everyone elses defenses intact, its like our chakras overlap, each one of us helping each other... the whole ordeal makes me sick, i hate teamwork, but I digress... in order to get this done tj needs some words of encouragement, I search the depths of my mind for something mahk-x would say*

Look... messing up doesnt matter, were all really good ninja we can make up for your mistakes... think of it as us helping you... just go for it, and besides I can contain a city sized hydra much more
*i wince as I keep feeding chakra into the sheild*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm

--I smile and not at atra who seems to be sewating heavier and heavier with every passing second, I charge an immense amount of cosmic energy to my feet and palms and I snap my fingers a thunder cloud of cosmic energy surrounds the entire shield mass creating 3 clones of me with the same amount of cosmic energy charged, we then poof using the teleportation into the stratosphere and dive bomb to the shield mass, to on lookers we both look like crimson shooting stars like so--

There and Back again... A_shooting_star__by_7thTank

--a second passed by and the first clone hits the shadow energy shield destroying it in its entirety, the second clone hits destroying the cheild of plants surrounding the hydra, the thrid clone hits destroying the cast of cold plasma...and finally I then connect with the hydra as i plummet through the water causing it to shoot up on all sides like when moses parted the red sea as I palm thrust the hydra between all of its heads, another second elapses and the hydra-disgustingly coughs up its skeleton, it floats to the top of the sea, the build up of cosimc energy surges through me, Ill have to let it loose pretty soon, but I pick up the key and toss it a shore--
"Whats next?"
--my body crackles more as I walk back a shore towards the sanctum--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:20 pm

*from the dead carcus of the beast would then become encompassed in a full grown beautiful death plant garden.*
"pretty."
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Mahk-X: Looks like im in need of a better monster... *mahk-x laughs in person echoing from the sanctum* Tj well done, take the key and carry it over to the dome... then throw it into the ice infront of the sanctum it will open the door and revive the monster...

Me: yeah... definitely not letting her hit me with that technique, ever...
*I land gracefully on the surface of the hydra and appear out of tj's shadow on land, I then wait for her to follow the orders*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:42 pm

"Woah... your powers are really cool ken.."
--I stare in awe at the floating garden, but then get the orders from my father, my body crackles more violently as I pick up the skyscraper sized skeleton and appear infront of the dome of the sanctum, I then flip the skeleton upright, appear above it in the air and heel drop it into the ice.. the skeleton would sink gracefully with light glowing into the ice and the death plant garden would revert back to the hydra in its entirety, they hydra roars and the dors of the sanctum open--

"Well... I guess we go in"
--by using the cosmic energy to aid my strength the cosmic build up lessens, I then flip my hair and walk inside the sanctum--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back again...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next