The Twilight Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Between the Light and Darkness Lies a Hidden Reality, the Control Panel of Existance, this is the Twilight

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Sanoske's Moves
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:18 pm by Jace

» A Meeting.
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:24 am by Sanoske

» My Pad.....
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:54 am by Sanoske

» Testing the Twilight Village....
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:22 pm by Nero

» Anyone For A Grudge-Match? (Jounin and Lower)
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm by Nero

» Prophets Jutsus
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am by Ezekiel

» A suggestion........
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm by Nero

» Training With The Books!
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 am by Zakuzu

» Zakuzu's Equipments
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:03 am by Zakuzu

» New A Ranked Mission: Going To The Dream World!
There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 pm by Ezekiel

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 211 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:20 pm

There and Back again...

Go down 
+7
Kham's Heartless
Master Xehanort
Ken Minamino
Bloom Han.
Tajsa
Atra
mahk-x
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-04-17

There and Back again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:20 pm

*Ken would put his hands in his pockets as he followed behind Tj into the sanctum.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:40 pm

{Sorry for being late, at the movies.}

*Bloom followed behind the team. She was amazed the girl had such power, it would be an interesting fight if they ever did.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:56 am

I have never been here before, but I read about it...
*as I would say as I walk into the sanctum, various floating artifacts from across the universe are floating around inside... monsters all sorts of things*

Mahk-X: To ensure that you all dont touch anything... *mahk-x warps us right infront of him in his throne room very far back inside the sanctum there he sits on a high throne while we are at the entrance to the throne room, there mahk-x sits in his old organization 13 cloak, the room crackles with a crimson intensity every now and then...*

There and Back again... - Page 2 Throne_Room_II_by_DoomPastry

Ok...
*I start up the stairway only to reach the top and kneel before mahk-x*
Master...

Last edited by Atra on Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:58 am

"Wow...."
--I walk jog up with Atra up the stairway feeling a bit uncomfortable that the real dad exists inside my house and here... the whole matter perplexes me--

"Hey dad!"
--when im at the top I wave and rest my elbow on atras knelt back, but then get the idea that my actions are horribly disprespectful, so I bow like he does--
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:05 pm

*Ken would walk up the steirs behind everybody else with his hands in his pockets. He stood right next to Atra and Tajsa and looked at the relaxing Mahk-x clone he saw before him and spoke as elegantly as he usually does.*

So there's more than one of you?
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 2:37 pm

*Bloom headed up the stairs behind everyone else, feeling the intense energy in the room. Looking up, she sees Mahk-x sitting on his throne, and bows in respect. Maybe not as low as Atra, but she was sincere.*
"X-sama..."
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

Number of posts : 188

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:30 pm

sup guys? I apologize for the sternness of my clones, unfortunately I cant manipulate aura, so my personality gets lost in transaction
*I laugh a bit and smile slightly*

This is the first time I have seen you all in person... and yes Ken there are currently 30,300 mees in the galaxy preforming several different tasks, currently im locked in battle, making love to my wife, doing a sudoku puzzle among a slew of other things... my cosmic awareness allows me to multi task... the other real me in the castle handels the other 300 of my clones, so lets get this underway huh?
*I clap my hands and summon a mountain dew to sip on during this instruction*

The reason why I had you connect the dimensions is because Im trying to stay intouch with the ninja universe on vescrutia... were on vescrutia, and im too lazy to travel back in forth between dimensions... fortunately enough, a guy I kno names Kael'Thas ((i will be rping him)) is a watcher, these people are like me on the throne they over see all the events in their sector and take mental notes to send to the other people in the watcher society... he knows everyones name on the planet and who they are in their entirety... he looks at these events through the dimensional door that he guards, just tell him that you know me and he will open it without any problems...there is one downside, that I doubt will happen... if we open the door then our space time continuum will have to synch with vescrutias causing past events to be manifested here and such... but that wont be an issue... I can teleport you all to the dimensional door right away, I feel like im rambling... any questions?
*I rub my hands together and crack my neck causing the entire structure to shake... I then smile and await my response*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 pm

So there arent going to be any problems with this guy right? I mean... he sounds pretty damn strong
*kind of weirded out that mahk-x exists on multiple planes at once, making him nearly impossible to kill efficently I rise from my bowed position showing more respect, and reverence for mahk-x than the others and flip my hair away from my blind fold*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:41 am

None at all... just go and ask him to open the door, sound good?
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:58 pm

Hopefully, everything goes as planned..
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:27 pm

*Listening to the conversation, she became fixed on the fact that Mahk-x had so many clones, and she was a little disappointed that shes been going all this time thinking she knew him, but actually never did. She stood silent, with a semi-sad look on her face, waiting for their departure.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:08 am

Lets get this show on the road shall we? Good luck guys, but you dont need it that much... see you later TJ
*I preform various handseals and everyone in the room except for me gets engulfed in a silver light... you guys are then teleported to this door that stands a skyscraper high*

There and Back again... - Page 2 The_Dark_Portal_by_IamsomethingUber

*with this man sitting on the stairs casually as if he is looking into the door*

There and Back again... - Page 2 Bloodmagesamwise
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:38 am

HOLY SHIT...
--I would say to my self feeling the intense energy pressure stimulating from this individual, its on the same or perhaps greaer than my fathers... but its definitely up there--
"I assume thats the guy"
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Tch..
*Ken would raise his eyebrows at the power of the guy upsteirs but wouldn't really care, since he's an ally, but the level of his power still stuck with him.*
Shall we?
*He said to the team as he began up the stairs his hands in his pockets.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:15 pm

I guess... this shouldnt be too hard, EXCUSE ME!!!
*I would yell slightly to the person on the top of the stairs quickly waiting to get this over with*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:46 am

Kael: hmm?
*Kael, who has his back turned to the group beacuse he is looking at the dimensional door turns around ever so slightly and notices some people, he noticed them before but he didnt feel like letting them know that they knew that he was there, on top of the door sits a giant pheonix just as big as the door that lets out loud screech*

Kael: Well... I dont know why any of you are here, but there are only three people in this universe that know the location of this door...so which one of them sent you here
*the green orbs rotating around kael burn with the intensity greater than that of the sun, just standing close to him makes you burn as if you were in an oven*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:48 am

My master... Mahk-X sent us here to ask you to connect the dimensional doors between the vescrutia, and the rising, he said it shouldnt be a problem since you and him go way back
*I muster up small shields of shadow energy to prevent the heat rays from getting to me, they seem to not be doing to much*
Back to top Go down
Tajsa
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Tajsa

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:57 am

"YEP... he is my daddy"
--I smile while squinting from the minor burns, but trying not to falter to look cool--
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:04 am

Kael: *hmph* your father you say? and he sent you here huh?
*Kael seems to be taking all of this in and his stern facial expression turns into a smile that slowly gets larger and larger until it looks like that of the picture*

Kael: Mahk-X, owes me something... did he send that with you guys? If not then Im afraid that I cant open this door for you all
*Kael crosses his arms and floats down the starts, the ground around him gets torched and turns to molten lava in his wake*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 1:27 pm

*Ken would make a "how come anything can't be easy sigh."*
I mean..can he possibly give it to you another time? We have been through a lot..sir..
*He said as the heat was rather soothing than painful.*
Back to top Go down
Bloom Han.
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Bloom Han.

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:37 am

*The heat felt nice, but too bad the situation couldn't fit this sensation. She looked at Kael float down his stairs, then she tried to reason with him.*
"What did he owe you? Is it something we can retrieve?"
*She stood twiddling her fingers, looking down in a shy fashion.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 6:14 pm

*Kael's expression turns more manaiacal with each passing second obviously displeased*
Kael: The fact that he didnt tell you disturbes me... Its sad that lives have to be lost over this
*Kael says in a very nonchelant tone of voice, the area grows much hotter as the pheonix above on the door caws again*
Kael: easy girl... you will have your dinner soon... I will give you once last chance to pay what you owe mahk-x, the lives of these children should not be lost over this
Back to top Go down
Atra
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Atra

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:33 pm

*With the heat getting more intense, kinda reminding me of fighting zeik in a sense I turn into my shadow form and attempt to contact mahk-x*
Me: Um... what is this guy talking about... I thought you said that we werent going to run into any problems

Mahk-x: I dont know what that guy is talking about... of em... now

Me: HE HAS A GIANT PHEONIX!!!

Mahk-X: and? kill him. Ill open the door my self

Me: ok...
*I nod to the other members of the team signaling them to possibly kill Kael, I take the opprotunity of all the light in the are and turn it black giving every thing a shadow and making it alot more apparent and possessable... I then send summon my warglaives and attempt to shadow possess kael with the speed of lightning*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Anbu of the Twilight
Anbu of the Twilight
Ken Minamino

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:51 pm

*Ken would sigh as he entered his carnage state, as his giant eight tentacles emerged from his back. He then created two windmill like blades emerged from his forearm. He then began to do handsigns as millions of small Deathseed buds began to emerge everywhere on the ground.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x

mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:04 pm

Kael: Gravity pulse...
*kael would press his hand to the ground and a large infulx of gravity distortion would pulse throughout the area instantaenously making everything float in the air rendering everyone unable to react or use any of their abillities, the shadow possession would cease inches short of kael... he then clenches one of the orbs floating around him and a large mile wide gyser fires out of the orb with the heat 100 times that of the sun at the group going super lighting fast*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There and Back again...   There and Back again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There and Back again...
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next